Write for Neighbours!

Guest simmins

^ I agree with pretty much all of that, exceot maybe Carmella and Rachel. But the one guy I most want to see gone is Oliver: he was a total jerk at Chloe's christening and he has not been punished enough for it. And I know I've been complaining about this for over a year, but I want Christian Clark to come back as Sebastian.

Im going to email my ideas too.

one of my ideas would be to bring back Harold and Madge Bishop on-screen as though nothing has happened, every is normal, she didn't die from cancer. she arrives home to Ramsay Street from a visit to scott and Charlene and starts to bicker with Lou and Harold.

This would be done with with no explanation to her death and leaving (apart from her visit to Scott and Charlene.

Im going to email my ideas too.

one of my ideas would be to bring back Harold and Madge Bishop on-screen as though nothing has happened, every is normal, she didn't die from cancer. she arrives home to Ramsay Street from a visit to scott and Charlene and starts to bicker with Lou and Harold.

This would be done with with no explanation to her death and leaving (apart from her visit to Scott and Charlene.

Are you serious?

Archived