Anti Christine Jones

Guest jackholden

this is the anti christine Jones (melody's mum) group. Comment away on this woman's irrational behaviour and insensitivity.

I'd never heard of spring awakening so i wikipedia'd it (lol) and it sounds like such a good book, it really is appropriate for teenagers like melody who have over powering and narrow-minded parents like CHRISTINE JONES

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right she is an ignorant , intimidating standover merchant. However the character is very well written and I'm enjoying her role in the show. Those people exist.

She is a raving loony-toon, and not in the good, Sam Holden way. She makes my skin crawl, and kind of reminds me of Mumma Rose. At first she seemed like an uptight, ultra-conservative, but highly intelligent and well-spoken concerned parent. But when she led to mob into the school and burned the book, all her sanity went out the window. I could actually feel Miles' fear in her presence.

You're right she is an ignorant , intimidating standover merchant. However the character is very well written and I'm enjoying her role in the show. Those people exist.

They exist because sensible people don't stand up to them and let them get away with it. Look how every character so far (at the school, the Den, Melody etc. etc.) has just wimped out.

She is a raving loony-toon, and not in the good, Sam Holden way. She makes my skin crawl, and kind of reminds me of Mumma Rose. At first she seemed like an uptight, ultra-conservative, but highly intelligent and well-spoken concerned parent. But when she led to mob into the school and burned the book, all her sanity went out the window. I could actually feel Miles' fear in her presence.

I was expecting them to be wielding pitchforks and burning torches.

Now that would have been good :P

Now that would have been good :P

Yeah a Simpson's-style mob would be great. It actually was like that, except no torches or pitchforks, but they just came out of nowhere as if they were looking for blood, it was so unrealistic.

I couldn't agree with you more; that SHE-DEVIL needs to go, NOW! God I can't stand that two-faced cow! :angry:

Archived