Anti Christine Jones

Guest jackholden

Does Christine remind anyone of Mama Rose? She seemed to have that quietly amused but in control expression on her face when Annie was trying to talk to her. And there is the religious nuttery. At least Christine doesn't think that she's God...

Although... if Melody is pregnant... Christine might claim immaculate conception and decide that her daughter is going to bare the second coming of Jesus :blink:

It's late... I don't mean to be offensive... just trying to draw a possible parallel with the storylines... Mrs Jones does keep Melody locked up and separated from the outside world as if she were leading a 2 person cult anyway... and if Geoff and Annie continue to keep trying to break Melody out of it... well, I just hope there's no raging rivers for them to "fall" into nearby...

That reminds me, is it possible that Christine "She-Devil" Jones could be the sister of Mumma Rose?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Christine remind anyone of Mama Rose? She seemed to have that quietly amused but in control expression on her face when Annie was trying to talk to her. And there is the religious nuttery. At least Christine doesn't think that she's God...

Although... if Melody is pregnant... Christine might claim immaculate conception and decide that her daughter is going to bare the second coming of Jesus :blink:

It's late... I don't mean to be offensive... just trying to draw a possible parallel with the storylines... Mrs Jones does keep Melody locked up and separated from the outside world as if she were leading a 2 person cult anyway... and if Geoff and Annie continue to keep trying to break Melody out of it... well, I just hope there's no raging rivers for them to "fall" into nearby...

That reminds me, is it possible that Christine "She-Devil" Jones could be the sister of Mumma Rose?

That would be interesting. (Although not for the people who think that 5 visits to the Believers storyline is enough). Might be an excuse to bring back "Michael."

• 2 weeks later...

Me glad Geoff put Christine "She-Devil/Vinegar Tits" Jones in her place in spite of the AVO she unnecessarily placed on him two or three weeks ago. Now what nickname should I give this woman, She-Devil or Vinegar Tits? (Please note that I have NOTHING against Christine's actress)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived