Anti Christine Jones

Guest jackholden

She is a raving loony-toon, and not in the good, Sam Holden way. She makes my skin crawl, and kind of reminds me of Mumma Rose. At first she seemed like an uptight, ultra-conservative, but highly intelligent and well-spoken concerned parent. But when she led to mob into the school and burned the book, all her sanity went out the window. I could actually feel Miles' fear in her presence.

I couldn't agree with you more; that SHE-DEVIL needs to go, NOW! God I can't stand that two-faced cow! :angry:

Nice touch.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right she is an ignorant , intimidating standover merchant. However the character is very well written and I'm enjoying her role in the show. Those people exist.

Couldn't have put it better myself, it annoys me when people freak out and go crazy and get so mad whenever there's a character that isn't just nice and sweet to everyone (this is not aimed at you people in this thread, just a general thought, please don't be offended), because you can't just ignore that those people exist. Without those characters there wouldn't really be any good characters either, just characters. And that's just boring.

She is a raving loony-toon, and not in the good, Sam Holden way. She makes my skin crawl, and kind of reminds me of Mumma Rose. At first she seemed like an uptight, ultra-conservative, but highly intelligent and well-spoken concerned parent. But when she led to mob into the school and burned the book, all her sanity went out the window. I could actually feel Miles' fear in her presence.

I couldn't agree with you more; that SHE-DEVIL needs to go, NOW! God I can't stand that two-faced cow! :angry:

Nice touch.

Thanks, e-he. :lol:

She makes my blood boil and my skin crawl,i'm surprised she hasn't managed to brainwash Melody.

Having said that,i know people like her exist and she's very well played.She adds more to Meoff to so i dunno,she has her purpose ,she's different and isn't boring.

Archived