Missed You

Guest *caitie*

Thanks guys!! Here's chapter 3!

Chapter 3-Meeting Lucas

Mattie's P.O.V

I stared at Lucas

This was Lucas?

I vaguely recognized the wavy blond hair and clear blue sapphire eyes, I saw his eyes and hair were his Mums, and his determined chin and mouth were his Dads.

Sure, he was hot, but I was kind-of angry this was Lucas. I mean, out of the 6,665,477,896 people that are in the world, this had to be Lucas Holden?

But when I’d got over my anger I realized Lucas looked guilty and kind-of embarrassed

‘Ah, do you two know each other?’ Mum asked

I looked at her, then at Lucas

‘Ah, we kinda’, ah, bumped into each other’ I said, smiling sheepishly

‘Yeah, bumped is defiantly the word’ Lucas said grinning

Lucas then turned to the other people around the room, and then paused to look at Henry and mum.

‘Henry and Beth, right?’

Mum nodded and smiled; as if happy he’d remembered her

‘Yep’ Henry said, smiling ‘good to see ya mate!’

‘Yeah, you too’ Lucas replied

‘So, your Dad tells me you like surfing, Lucas?’

Lucas grinned ‘Yeah, I’m crazy about it!’

Mum smiled ‘That’s great! Henry surfs too, maybe you two should go out together sometime?’

‘Yeah, sure, that’d be awesome, what about tomorrow morning at 6?’

Henry grinned

‘Yep, cool meet you there! Sorry everyone I’ve got to go home and do some homework now, see ya tomorrow Lucas’

‘Yeah, see ya!’

And with that, Henry walked out the door

‘Well I think Mattie and I should go now too, nice seeing you again’ Mum said

‘Yeah, you too’

Mum and I walked out the door

‘So how did you and Lucas “bump” into each other exactly?’ Mum asked as soon as we got back to our house

I grinned

‘Long story’

Lucas P.O.V

I stood on the soft sand waiting for Henry with my board under one arm.

They were right, the surf was great! Waves big enough to satisfy any surfers desires.

I had got here early but I estimated it was probably about 6.

'Hi'

I jumped to hear Henry beside me

'Sorry, did I scare you?' He asked grinning

'Just a bit' I admitted

'Right, let's go!' Henry said, surprising me by sprinting down to the water, throwing his board down and paddling out. I grinned and ran after him, letting freezing cold water wake me up. A good wave was coming and I turned around quickly to catch it, paddling as fast as I could and popping up on my board, letting an adrenoline rush pump through my body as I went through the middle of the wave, putting out my hand and letting the tips of my fingers skim across the inside of the water. I saw the end of the wave getting closer and closer and the opening of it getting smaller and smaller, but I could make it if I went fast enough, and I did. I punched my fist triumphantly in the air as I came out of the wave.

Sorry it's short but I have alot of things to do atm

Caitlyn XxXxX

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 4-I swear that's her

LOucas P.O.V

Later that day at about 12.30, Jack and I sat on the beach

‘So,’ Jack said ‘Is the surf good?’

‘Yep, it’s awesome, you have to see it’

‘Yeah maybe tomorrow’ Jack agreed

We sat in silence for a while, and then something suddenly flashed through my head.

‘So have you seen your friend?’ I asked

Jack looked curiously

‘Who? I have lots of friends’

‘No, uh what was her name, your friend that lived close to us, Monica, no, Marissa-‘

‘Martha?’

‘Yeah, that one, have you seen her?’

Jack shook his head

‘Hope I will though, wouldn’t mind seeing her’

I nodded, I couldn’t remember Martha.

‘Whoa, now that is really weird’ Jack said in wonder

‘What’s weird?’ I asked

‘Well, we were just talking about Martha, and I could swear that’s her’ he pointed over to a girl walking along the beach in board shorts and a hot pink top with her shoes in her hand. I could see her face bit didn’t recognize or remember her.

‘Don’t you think that’s her? I swear it is, I swear!’

Jack started at her as she slowly walked.

‘Ok, you’re going to shout out “Martha” and if she turns around, look as though you didn’t say anything, and if she doesn’t, well, it’s not Martha’

‘Hang on, I’m not doing this!’ I objected

‘Yeah you are’

‘You’re the one who thinks she’s super hot, you do it!’

Jack glared at me

‘Fine, I will!’

Jack lay down on the sand and I did as well.

‘Okay, I’m going to shout out her name in 3, 2, 1… Martha!’

Jack quickly put his head back down on the towel and tried to look like he’d been doing nothing in particular.

‘Did she look round?’ Jack asked

I looked up

‘Yeah, but she’s looking a bit confused, I think she knows it was you though’

Jack swore under his breath, and then we heard it….

‘Hey, you perverts! Who do you think you are? You don’t just yell out random chicks name in the middle of a public place unless you know them, and I defiantly don’t know you! So come over here and apologize!’ Martha yelled

‘Sucked in’ I whispered, before sitting up and facing Martha ‘I’m sorry, it was my brother, Jack, he thinks he knows you and-‘

Martha’s expression suddenly changed from anger to joy

‘Omigod! Jack, Jack Holden? I heard you were moving back here! I haven’t seen you in ages!’

She rushed over to us and I was able to see her more clearly;

Smooth, flawless skin, deep brown eyes, red lips, dark brown hair and a beautiful smile.

‘Jack! How’s things been? Got a new girlfriend since me?’

I laughed

‘You and Jack went out?’

She looked at me

‘Yeah, course I did. Oh you must be Lucas! You’re so grown up, you look so different!’

‘So Jack, when did you start harassing random girls on the beach?’ Martha teased

‘I didn’t, I know you’

‘Yeah well, ruin all the fun why don’t ya!’

Sorry it's so short!

Caitlyn XxXxX

Thought I would do a really short chapter so enjoy!!!

Chapter 5-Broken

Lucas P.O.V

Jack invited Martha over for tea that night, and he was upstairs three hours before Martha came.

We heard him hurrying continually from the bathroom to his room and back continually all afternoon, but we only ever got worried when we heard a loud yell from the bathroom.

‘What was that?’ I asked Dad.

He gave me a look that told me he was worried and we both raced upstairs to the bathroom to find Jack with his back to us, swearing continually and not being quiet about it either

‘What happened?’ Dad asked

Jack turned around and there was a huge wet patch on the front of his jacket.

‘I was using some of the cologne stuff Dad uses, and it broke on me, went all over my top!’

I burst out laughing the pathetic annoyed and distressed look upon Jacks face, but when he saw me laughing, his face turned to anger

‘It isn’t funny!’ he complained

I nodded feebly and said;

‘Yes it is!’

But Dad just looked disappointed and sad

‘That was cologne your mother gave a long time ago, I was trying to save it for only special occasions’

I stopped laughing abruptly and Jack stopped glaring at me and we both looked sad and didn’t know what to say to dad

‘I’m going to get a different jacket’ Jack said walking off

I looked at dad who looked sad and sort-of lost, as though not knowing what to do next. I put a hand on his shoulder.

‘Don’t worry Dad; I’ll buy you a new one’

He smiled sadly

‘That’s a really nice offer Luc, but you don’t need to’

And with that, he walked back down the stairs.

Chapter 6 up soon!!

Archived