Missed You

Guest *caitie*

omg sorry I haven't updated in so long guys!!! I've just had a heap of stuff to do lately so yeah, I'm so sorry!!!

Chapter 6-First Day: Part 1

Lucas' P.O.V

The alarm woke me up at 7.30 and I groaned.

I wasn't a morning person.

Except when I was going for a surf.

But it was too late now.

I got up relunctanly and went downstairs.

Dad greeted me with a smile, toast and orange juice.

'Morning!' he said brightly 'First day of school!'

I gave him a look that plainly told him to shut-up and sat down at the table where Jack was eating his toast.

'Why're you up so early?' I asked

'Don't know if you've heard of it but there's these new things going round where you contribute to the soceity, they're called jobs, and I'm a policeman'

I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm and went back to eating my toast.

Jack soon left and I went upstairs to have a shower and get changed into the school uniform which consisted of grey trousers and a white t-shirt that had green writing saying 'Summer Bay High'.

Very soon it was 8.30 and I left Dad as he said

'Have a good day!' as if school was some exciting new adventure, well I suppose it was my first day.

I walked out the driveway.

'LUCAS!'

I turned around as I heard my name and saw Mattie running towards me.

'Hi!' she said brightly as she caught up with me and we started walking towards school.

‘Hey’

‘First day of school, huh?’

‘Yeah…’

We were silent for a minute and I listened to the distant crashing of the waves against rocks.

'So how was your last school?' Mattie asked

'Umm...well it was very strict... Dad sort-of thought if we had the money, we may aswell send me to a very expensive prestigious private school'

'Oh...how were the teachers'

'Strict' I said simply 'how are the teachers here?'

'Well, Mr Bartlett is pretty strict, but the others are alright, as long as you don't do anything stupid'

I nodded as if to say fair enough.

'Well here it is' Mattie said suddenly

And it was then I got my first look at Summer Bay High.

It was a three brick building separated by, as Mattie had told me before, the gym, music and drama department, and general classes such as intergrated, SOSE, Maths, etc.

It wasn't as big as the school I used to go to, so it would probably would've been classed as a middle sized school.

The bell rang as soon as we got inside and students started flooding inside, fighting to get to their locker and to class, some lingering behind, some of the boys passing a football between them dangerously amongst all the people.

'Well I better go, just go to the main office and they'll tell you where to go, see you at recess!'

I didn't even have time to say goodbye to her as she left me in the crowd, feeling more alone than ever.

it's pretty short but yeah...

Sorry again!!!

Caitlyn xx

:) :) :)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thankyou!!!

hey to people who read this and have ideas or theorys...nows your chance to support them!!!

I'm really stuck with ideas for this fic and I really only have one but it's not that great...

so please post your ideas on this thread and I'd really appreciate it!!!

thanks again!!

Caitlyn xx

:) :) :)

Archived