Rules For Aussie Soaps

Guest Taz

^ It is basically saying that everyone in soaps have perfect teeth, but you never see them brush them - ever. Also, another one - everyone in soaps never have morning breath, and they all have sheets that are L shaped that expose the mans torso and cover the woman at the same time.

The BBC message boards are not exactly known for being frequented by people of vibrant wit - they do - as the original poster says - tend to be a lot of whingers.

However, there are a ot of people who have a very skewed idea of what life is like in Australia based purely on Australian soaps. When my sister and her husband informed their children that they were to be spending christmas in Australia two years ago my then 17 year old niece - who admittedly is a bit a ditz - was horrified, loudly announcing that it was not safe as Australia was full of stalkers!

One wonders what the Australians think of the UK, based upon what they see of us on the TV and in TV programmes.

Gotta say some of those were funny! :lol:

But I think producers think hard of who to cast on the show - i mean they all are better looking than most of the cast in Corrie or EE (maybe the exception of Morag!) :lol:

I would rather tune into an aussie soap rather than look at that big fat thing was gonna kiss minty in EE and godzilla in Corrie - i mean where do they get these people from? Of the steets corners it seems.... :lol:

Archived