What are you doing this Easter?

Guest KatieroxNZ

I'll be discussing wedding plans for my friends wedding that has just been confirmed date wise. And it's soon. Then her and I will drink wine and watch movies in our PJ's. Monday morning Joe and I are going cheap Easter Egg shopping.

Im going to be eating a fancy Easter Egg and having a roast dinner. Maybe watch some movies.

Has anyone seen those Cadbury Cream Egg adverts? Where they eggs are finding ways to basically kill themselves so they can split themselves open.. They are really twisted.. Very cool lol

Absolutely nothing. Never have really done anything for easter, apart from eating easter eggs, which we have few of this year because nobody wanted them. When we do get them, they sit uneaten for ages afterwards, so it seems silly to buy them. I had a guylian easter egg but I ate it about two weeks ago :P [shhhh don't tell the little 'uns :P]. We normally have chocolate in constantly anyway and that ends up being wasted, so paying a fiver for an easter egg would just be ridiculous. I can but a packet of 15 kit kats for the price of one easter egg! lol. S my weekend will just be another normal weekend. :D

Archived