Miley Cyrus to Present Zac Efron With Oscar

Guest Luc

I got this message from a friend of mine, and i've verified it, so it is at least 98% true.

Hollywood — Teen sensation Miley Cyrus has been added to the Academy Awards to present actor Zac Efron with a lifetime achievement Oscar for his body of work. “I am honored that I’ll have the opportunity to help honor such a fine actor,” said Cyrus. “His fans have been pushing for this his entire career which spans four years.”

The decision to present Efron with an Oscar is being met with some controversy as Efron only has one big screen credit to his name so far.

“He was in ‘Hairspray,’ and that’s it,” said Amy Williamson who has been an Academy member since 1964. “I think this is a shameful and desperate attempt by the show’s producers to attract a younger audience.”

But the show’s producer Gil Cates defends the decision to honor Efron by pointing to his body of work.

“Most of his work has been on television, that is true. However, a lot of us believe that his acting transcends television or any other medium,” said Cates. “In his amazing career, no one can forget when he appeared on ‘The Suite Life of Zack and Cody’ as Trevor in 2006 or his breathtaking peformance as Danny in ‘Navy: NCIS’ or ‘Young Simon’ in ‘Firefly.’ This young man deserves an Oscar.”

The honorary Oscar was supposed to be given to Robert F. Boyle, an art director and production designer who worked on such great works as “The Birds” and “North by Northwest.”

“Someone from the Academy called me last night to let me know that there giving the award to some Efron guy,” said the 98 year old Boyle. “They also took back my tickets for the show. They say there are no seats available because they had to make room for other people.”

“We tried to accommodate Robert Boyle, but unfortunately we needed the extra seats for Zac’s co-stars from ‘High School Musical,’” said Cates.

I find it horrible and outragous that Robert F. Boyle, who has worked on over 100 movies in his life is losing out to an actor who, i find, can barley string two effing words together (in most things), and arn't the Oscars movie awards? I mean, why present him with a movie award when he has only been in one film, and all his appearances in tv shows were bit parts, like in Heist 9the pizza guy who gets blown up), NCIS (the son of a man arrested. Aprox. screen time: 10 minutes), Firefly, (Young Simon tam for 2 minutes!). He has done great in Summerland, High School Musical, Miracle Run and the unaired pilot of If You Lived here You'd be Home Now (Search for it on YouTube and see how good it was), but that brings me back to one word, television. My respect for Zac has lowered.

DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. I HAVE TRIPLE CHECKED THE SITE, I DIDN'T REALISE IT WAS A FAKE, I JUST HAPPENED TO LOOK AT THE OTHER STORIES ON THE PAGE, THEY INCLUDE...

NATIONAL ASSOSIATION OF C*NTS SUE JANE FONDA AFTER SHE DROPS THE C-WORD

GOOGLE BUYS OPRAH

DOCTORS DECLARE BRITNEY SPEARS ALMOST "VH-1" READY

MIKE MYERS, NIA VARDOLOS, MICHAEL KEATON FOUND ALIVE IN CAVE

SORRY! IT WAS SORT OF POINTLESS STARTING UP THIS THREAD (LOOKS REALLY EMBARRASED)

also: my views about his work are the same, going over all those bad acting moments.

Archived