Matticus01 (Bec's) Creations

Guest matticus01

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your last few batches are beautiful Bec. The colourings are amazing. I particularly loved the one from your last update. :wub:

My favourites are:

Post #2330: 2, 3, 7, 10, 14, 18, 21, 23 and 27 from the Adelle icons and 7, 8, 10 ,15 from the Ruby/Nicole batch

Post #2338: 3, 5, 6, 9, 12, 17 (you shouldn’t hate the colouring, it’s beautiful)

Post #2341: 1, 3, 6, 8, 13, 14, 17, 19

Post #2354: 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 18, 20, 21, 24

Right... before I post... I just want to get something clear... recently I've had people fighting over my graphics because other people are using Banners I've made for people and such... going as far to get staff involved over something so petty just blew it... I've had enough.... I make graphics for people because it makes me happy and because I like that people are using my graphics and they ARE NOT just for one person to use, they are for anyone.

So... because of this incident I will no longer be taking any requests or making any requests for the immediate future so dont go asking.

Anyway... Icons

belleandadenpack.png

Remember if you would like to use an icon you are more than welcome to, just crop the picture out or ask because I will upload as I have them all saved separately. But Please upload to your own server.

Those are stunning! Colors are incredible!

OMG! Bec, I love that last batch, they are beyond perfect!

The coloruing and cropping is stunning! Did I mention they were perfect? Lol

You seriously have a talent! Your amazing! :) I'm sorry people have been fighting over your stuff, Im sure that didn't make you feel good!

anyway, Ive stopped staring! Haha!

LY! El xxx

Thanks so much El, Barbara, Moniqueee, rosalie, Lore, Laura, Gem, Sabrina, Stella, Sarah, leyla and Carina... it means so much to know you all like my graphics :)

El: Yeah it wasn't very nice to have people fighting over my graphics :)

small update Charlie/Joey

charliejoeypack.png

Comments = :wub:

Edited by matticus01