Matticus01 (Bec's) Creations

Guest matticus01

You guys are amazing... seriously...

now before my next big update.... which is going to be Jade Sutherland because I loved her character... I made a lil something for someone :)

Jen - These are dedicated to you because you are one of the people who inspire me with their graphics and I hope to be as good as you one day :)

Gaden Icons - The first two my mine, no tut or anything just me

gaden.pnggodlygaden.pnggaden1.png

gaden2.pnggaden3.pnggadenlove.png

Comments?

El - your request is almost done :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww. Your PM definitely had me intrigued, and you certainly didn't disappoint, Bec ^_^.

Geoff/Aden looks good in any icon, but these are great. On the first I really like the light texture over the top, it is a nice change to bring out the darker colouring. The second, I like the bright, white text and the fact that the picture takes up the top three-quarters of the whole avatar. Third, guh! The text is perfect. "I wish you were weight-lifting me" So good. I like the orangey colouring on the fourth, and the small text, cropping and texture on the fifth. Finally, text, cropping, colouring, everything on the last one is awesome. "Forbidden love" is definitely my fave.

Keep up the great work! :D