Leona Lewis

Guest snakewoman52

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought her album last Sunday, and we alwayz listen to it when we're sitting in the room. Its such a good album. I love it :) She is so talented. And my cousin and i noticed that she has her own cover of 'I Will Be' which is originally written by Avril Lavinge and is also on Avrils album. So its on both their albums :P

• 3 weeks later...

I would of liked to see Leona win a Brit aswell. I really like the song"Bleeding Love" but not so much now as I've listened to it many times and when I've heard a song on many ocassions I get tierd of hearing it.

She has been no.1 in Australia forever.

I have her album on loop in my car, so its all i ever listen to while im driving. And i used to have it on loop on my computer, but now i dont.

She is just brilliant. I just watched her "All by myself" performance on Youtube from the final, and omg it brought a tear to my eye.

If she ever tours Australia, i'll love her a million times more, and i'll make sure i get front row tickets.

My new fav no.1 artist :)

I think Leona's a great singer with an awesome voice.

As great as it was that she was nominated for 4 Brits, I can understand why she didn't win any. It would have been too soon.

I'm sure will be hearing a lot more from her in the years ahead, so there's plenty of time yet for winning awards.

I think Leona's a great singer with an awesome voice.

As great as it was that she was nominated for 4 Brits, I can understand why she didn't win any. It would have been too soon.

I'm sure will be hearing a lot more from her in the years ahead, so there's plenty of time yet for winning awards.

I agree with you to an extent. I wouldn't have wanted her to win more than one as it's not good for any artist to peak too soon, but I do think she deserved Best Single. That award isn't really about the person's career as a whole, like Best Female for example. It just gives recognition for a brilliant tune, and I think it's fair to say that Bleeding Love (along with Umbrella) was probably the biggest song of last year. I did think she was a bit hard done by in that category. I love Take That though!

Is the album full of ballads? I was thinking of getting it but I'm not really a ballad person. :unsure:

Archived