Leona Lewis

Guest snakewoman52

I'm sure most of you by now have heard the latest Leona Lewis single "Bleeding Love" and I was just wanting to know what you guys thought of it?

Personally, I'm absolutely loving it. The lyrics are catchy, it has a catchy beat, with a whole lot of heart and soul packed into it and it kind of reminds me of a mixture between Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston and even a hint of Shakespears Sister, I'm totally hooked.

All up I'd say it would definately rate a 10/10 in my books.

Leona Lewis totally rocks and I can't wait until the release of her latest album "Spirit".

Here's the web address for it:

http://www.leonalewismusic.co.uk/index.php/forums/

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't actually got the album, but I've heard pretty much all of the songs off of YouTube :lol:. I'm listening to Yesterday at the moment and it's just incredible.

As for Bleeding Love, EVERYTIME (sorry for the caps, I just need to vent!) I turn onto The Hits, or another radio station, it's always on there and I've heard it so much that I'm starting to get a bit tired of it. I still love the song, but I just wish it wasn't played so much!

I heard Bleeding Love for the first time a few weeks ago and I loved it. :wub: I still do. I listen to it at least 2 or 3 times a day and I'm still not sick of it. :D

I can't wait to hear her other songs. If I like them, I'll definitely buy her album. :D I usually wait until a singer releases 2 or 3 songs before I buy his/her album to be sure it's worth it.

Maybe I should listen to Yesterday since mrsbaker and bttb-rox think that song's great. :)

I like her new Album. Bleeding Love is a little repetitive, but Leona's voice is so powerful in that song that I'm not really sick of it. It's not one of those songs you go crazy about first and then realize it's sung really dully (is that a word? think of the word dull, if it's not) :P

Like almost everyone, I absolutely adored Bleeding Love when it first came out, but ages on the charts, numerous radio plays and constant TV airings later, I got bored of it. Now I turn over whenever it comes on. But fair play to her. She proved that reality TV stars can still be a success.

Like almost everyone, I absolutely adored Bleeding Love when it first came out, but ages on the charts, numerous radio plays and constant TV airings later, I got bored of it. Now I turn over whenever it comes on. But fair play to her. She proved that reality TV stars can still be a success.

I'm exactly the same, when it first came out i played it constantly, but now whenever it comes on the radio or a music station i turn it over. I much prefer the other songs on her album now.

Archived