Matilda and Lucas?

Guest sarahandkatie

matilda and lucas?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I did like Mattie & Ric and that's why I went off them as a couple, I didn't like how he cheated on her etc because Ric had been best friends with Mattie so long and knew how much she'd been hurt etc and also had the pain of being cheated on etc so why would he go and hurt her like that.

Do you mean when he got that older woman pregnant or is there another time I have forgotten? If it was that time weren't Mattie and Ric on a break?

Or maybe I am just making excuses cos I am Ric and he is Ric and I can but dream? :lol:

Yes, technically that wasn't cheating because they had actually split up at the time, albeit only a few hours earlier.Given that Ric turned her down when she got into the shower with him, I don't think he'd have cheated cheated.I think the way they handled it showed that they worked together.It'd be an exaggeration to say Mattie grew up because of her relationship with Ric but I do think she grew into someone who was better suited to him.Their relationship was more grown-up, her and Lucas was just puppy love really.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mattie and Lucas :wub:

They were soo cute together!

Though I will admitt, that Ric was like the civilized Tarzan. :lol:

He and Mattie were really good together too.

If this was between Ric and Lucas I probably wouldn't have voted but since this is Lucas and Mattie, why not? :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

Archived