Amy's Graphics

xGlowingAngelx

I just looked all through your thread and I have one word to say... WOW! :D Are you still using that online program?.. because since I first looked at your thread I thought that you were using photoshop. :P

Great work! :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny: Awww I'm sorry. No MOB in this update. I promise [EDIT: OK, No MOB as such. Ignore the first icon]

Mrs Baker: Thanks :wink:

Kris10na: Thank you so much!

Abigail: Thanks. :D I'm using picnik. Which wasn't what I used at the very beginning (I lost that site :lol:). But bless you! Not quite photoshop :P:D

Hollyoaks again

obc-1.png

stephpinkhat.pngstephbw.pngstephhoop.pngStephhat.pngstephdeladean.pngstephrock.png

All of your work is stunning Amy. But is it possible for to mak an ave with Tony and Rachel when they were kissing in the episode were the others found out that Dan was dead? They were so cute in that episode.. But I totally understand if you can't make an ave

All of your work is stunning Amy. But is it possible for to mak an ave with Tony and Rachel when they were kissing in the episode were the others found out that Dan was dead? They were so cute in that episode.. But I totally understand if you can't make an ave

I can....... But I don't have any caps of it..... I'll have a look around, and if I find some caps of it, I will certainly have a go. :wink:

and thanks. :wink:

Archived