Out of the Blue

Guest Dan F

I've spent all afternoon trying to work out where i had seen the actress who plays Tracy before, now i've just realised she was Charity in H&A :lol:

Me too, but she looked quite different. There was also this guy who played Kits boyfriend on HA, can't remember his name though.

i think it was Kits boyfriend James, the doctor/nurse who had drug problems. Don't know his real name.

Gyton Grantley played the character of James Dalton in "Home & Away". He's since gone on to play Carl Williams in "Underbelly". He was in the movie "All My Friends Are Leaving Brisbane" - which also featured Charlotte Gregg (Tracy) and Ryan Johnson (Stavva) and "Headland".

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I think OOTB is brilliant :D

I reckon Daniel was either in hospital visiting that friend of his, Tiger, or that boy Blade who kidnapped Kirsten and Lucia. Blade probably wants to join Daniel's gang and had to prove he was worthy by kidnapping someone. Isn't that how this gang membership thing works? :unsure: Where's a gang member when you need one? :lol:

Out of the blue online site's forum is pretty quiet, well dead more like atm so thought I pop in here. I thought it might Daniel who beats Blade up, serve him right. The storylines are keep getting better and better. Can't wait to see more tomorrow. Bummer no OOTB on Thursday or Friday cos of that flipping golf competiton.

Olympics is coming up soon so bit worried that OOTB wont be shown on TV cos of it and could take a long while til we see OOTB back on again. Felt annoying with these sports lately tsk tsk.

G'day QA! NIce to see you in this thread. Can we lure you over to the dark side- er- I mean the OOTB fans' side? :wink:

Sure you can lure me over to the dark side.... :P especially during the two week break whilst the Olympics is on in Oz. I'm very far behind in my episode watchings but I will endeavour to make up for that *hopefully* during those two weeks. :wink:

Out of the blue online site's forum is pretty quiet, well dead more like atm so thought I pop in here. I thought it might Daniel who beats Blade up, serve him right.

I thought Blade was in hospital because Bec stabbed him with that injection? I think he does know Daniel though.

Yes, the OOTB forum is dead, it seems :unsure:

Good news! OOTB is back next Monday for the whole week! :D

We'll have to be very alert to see when and where it is shown, due to the ****** Olympics, golf etc.

QA- of course you know we have stringent initiation ceremonies here in the OOTB thread :whistle:

Out of the blue online site's forum is pretty quiet, well dead more like atm so thought I pop in here. I thought it might Daniel who beats Blade up, serve him right.

I thought Blade was in hospital because Bec stabbed him with that injection? I think he does know Daniel though.

Yes, the OOTB forum is dead, it seems :unsure:

Good news! OOTB is back next Monday for the whole week! :D

We'll have to be very alert to see when and where it is shown, due to the ****** Olympics, golf etc.

QA- of course you know we have stringent initiation ceremonies here in the OOTB thread :whistle:

That's too but he was still awake (.....just) when Bec left. When he arrives in hospital, his condition's worsen cos he's been beaten up as well.

Yeah I'm well alert about times and dates for OOTB too. Still no idea when Olympics starts, though I'm not looking forward to it as it'll adrupt OOTB's time slot.

Oh yeah I looked at episodes guide from thesoapshow site and I noticed this:

"When Peta finds out that police may be searching the apartment, she rushes home in a frantic panic to hide some private documents. But it’s too late however as Wilson is already there and has seen exactly what Peta wanted to keep secret.

Having organised a trivia night to raise money for the lawsuit against the Club, Peta only rubs salt into Poppy’s wounds when she turns up to issue the conditions of the lawsuit. Peta knows that it’s difficult for both of them and tries to make amends by taking Poppy to dinner, but Poppy declines suggesting it’s better if Peta’s not at the Club at all."

I didnt see these scenes on yesturday. Wonder if they've been cut out or the guide was mistaken.

Vaughany- I remember reading that about Peta and her papers now! Those scenes were definitely not in the episode, all Poppy said was that they'd had a row or something. Very suspicious that those scenes were not there...

You are observant to notice that Blade was beaten up as well as injected- I was so busy thinking 'hah! serves him right to be in hospital!' that I didn't notice. I think that is definitely what Daniel was doing at hospital- when I said Daniel was visiting someone, I really meant 'beating up' :lol: I can't imagine Daniel bringing grapes and chocolates! :lol:

Do you remember [right at the beginning of the series] when Lucia and Paul had that arrangement to cover for each other because they both didn't want people to know who they were seeing? I reckon Lucia was seeing

Daniel, which would explain why he beat up Blade

Archived