Out of the Blue

Guest Dan F

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This show keeps getting better and better, the pepole at the BBC must have been sleeping when they decided to axe it. We're about 2 weeks ahead of the BBC episodes and you guys have so much great stuff to look forward too. Hopefully someone else picks it up and continues to make it after the 130 episodes are done with.

^ I really hope someone has the sense to pick it up. I don't know about anyone else, but i think the show is going from strength to strength. The storylines are fantastic, as is the acting, and the characters are so believable that you feel you can relate to them. I reckon the BBC have rocks in their head for axing this wonderful show :(

Well, folks, send your emails in to Five asking them about OOTB, and plant the seed of the idea :)

Yes, this series is getting better and better, I agree. Who'd have thought Gabby had an affair with Philby? It made me think that maybe she is the murderer, especially as the policeman said she definitely WASN'T the killer [always a giveaway] Or is he bluffing?

I don't know, she must be mad! Even as a teenager, I knew that when boys say 'come away in the car with me/ us', you would be stupid to go!?!

BTW if anyone doesn't know yet, OOTB is only on Mon, Tues and Wed next week. Its being replaced by golf :unsure: and I suppose when the Olympics starts on 8/8/08, it will be replaced by that :angry:

Archived