Nick and Jade.

Guest freakybuffy

I've been watching the early years on FiveLife and I've totally fallen in love with this couple. I'm so hoping they get together, but if I remember rightly they don't. He was so sweet with her yesterday, saying all the things he liked about her. He could do so much better than, Kristy as she doesn’t deserve him.

Anyone else agree's with me?

Ekk I'm all excited now! :) I've just been reading this on Wikipedia, so not sure how much of this is true, but it sounds interesting anyway! I just hope thy are together for a while before it all goes pear shaped!

I still remember a lot about these episodes and what it says there on Wikipedia is true. And yes, Nick and Jade are together for quite a while. I always thought they were a really cute couple.

I remember seing some of the old episodes that we've had on FiveLife, I.e. the Danii and Duncan stuff but it really bored and they got dragged out for to long, so I stopped watching it! I'm so glad I've stuck it out this time, to see them grow closer. I can't wait to see the episodes from today and the ones tomorrow, as I really can't wait to see how Kirsty reacts. I just hope I don't have long to wait for them to offically become an item!

I say thats the case with everything! I strange how I'm enjoying it more now, than when it was first on! Mind a guess that has something to do with the fact, what should be 1 months worth of episodes is in 2 weeks. It's also strange how, my opinions have changed. I use to really dislike Jade and Nick and like Kirsty, Seb. But it's the other way around!

Archived