Nick and Jade.

Guest freakybuffy

Admittedly I wasn't crazy about either of them as characters but together they worked really, really well. They had a comfortable sense about them, and great chemistry.

image10311103tv323iq0.jpg

:wub: I remember having this poster on my wall when I was younger of Kate and Chris from a behind the scenes shoot at Wil and Gypsy's wedding. It was so sweet. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I loved Nick Smith. :wub: Chris Egan was such a good actor and made him seem like a real teenager in your lounge room. I thought he and Jade were so sweet to. I loved how he was always getting into scrapes and his relationship with Irene and how he was so protective towards her.

The teenage groups back then were much more real than the ones today I think. They seemed more real to me any way.

I know what you mean. A few years ago it was all about having some fun and getting into trouble and now it's all about drinking and sex. I know thats what some teenages do, but thats not what everyone does. It would be nice if every now and again they could show the other side of whats it's like being a teenager. I think thats one of the main reasons why I love watching the early year rather than the new episodes now! That and Nick and Jade. :wub: I've totally falling in love with this couple. It's strange how when it was first on they didn't interest me, but now I can't get enough of them!

Archived