Will and Dani appreciation thread

Guest Danifan

I think they deserve each other (in a nice way). I know Dani plays games with him but he's the only one of her boyfriends she had in the show that could handle her when she was fiesty and a drama queen. I like the fact Will loved her just the way she was, even with the high maitenance thing and didn't try and change her into a steford wife (like Josh) or just a baby making machine and wife material (like Scott). Neither of them two deserved Dani, i was soooooooooooo pleased she never ended up with either of them

Gypsy didn't deserve Will. She played mind games and cheated on him again and again then still acted like she owned him, like he was her property or something. Gypsy should have got with Scott( both as selfish and annoying as each other and they did come close when he played Patrick! :lol: ), leaving Will and Dani to live happily ever after (such a nice fantasy.

I was delighted when Will came back in 2003/4 (can't remember which) after having problems with Gypsy and told Dani he thought he might have married the wrong girl for him. Damn those scriptwriters making Dani reject him for girly haired, horse lover Scott. I was hoping in that one scene she'd just jump back into his arms and dump Scott. Alas it never happened but i was pleased Will realised what a mistake it was to leave an amazing girl like Dani. :wub:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember as much what happened with Josh and Scott, it's weird to think Josh was almost nice back then! Im not sure about Will and Gypsy, I suppose the golden year for me were the late 90s when they were on and off but I find it weird that he's so in love with Dani and so soon after he's totally in love with Gyspy and getting married to her!

They seemed genuinely in love and they came to a very tragic ending (one of the best scenes H&A have ever done IMO).

What scene was that? Sounds interesting. Anyway, I was actually once a big Gypsy/Will fan and I always kept a soft spot for them, but I have to say, D and W did have a lot of chemistry and he was always the only bfriend that suited her. Scott was absolutely awful and what was worse was the way people seem to think she was such a selfish bi*ch for not giving into his demands that she choose b/w her career and him. If someone gave me an ultimatum like that I'd choose my career any day :D And this comes from someone who actually used to detest Dani, but I just detested Scott more :D Anyway bit off topic, but yeah, D and W are a very underrated couple imo :)

They seemed genuinely in love and they came to a very tragic ending (one of the best scenes H&A have ever done IMO).

What scene was that? Sounds interesting.

It was after they find out about Will be the father of Gypsy's baby. They watch a film together but Dani sits away from Will and silently starts crying. Will's watching her the whole time and realises that their relationship is beyond saving and gets up kisses her on the forehead and leaves. It was a beautifully written scene as without even saying anything they both realise that their relationship is over. Makes me sad just thinking about it. :(:(:(

I can't remember as much what happened with Josh and Scott, it's weird to think Josh was almost nice back then! Im not sure about Will and Gypsy, I suppose the golden year for me were the late 90s when they were on and off but I find it weird that he's so in love with Dani and so soon after he's totally in love with Gyspy and getting married to her!

I know it happened so quick. I think i was more annoyed at how quickly they had Will move on than i was about him actually getting back with Gypsy (which was painfully obvious the first time Gypsy decided to be friendly towards him). It's like they built Dilli into a loving, happy couple who'd overcome so many obstacles over the 1 and a half/2 years they were together, only for Gypsy to pop out a baby and in about a week they were back together, had a baby, got married and moved to Queensland. It just didn't ring true, especially as only a couple of weeks before Will declared Dani was 'the one'. I know the actors were leaving and they had to get rid of them but it was really disappointing and it was like Dilli was written off which annoyed me. That's why i was soooooooooooo pleased with Will's little return and his heart to heart with Dani about his marriage problems. I like how he gets all protective of her when she mentions Kane's back and the family have agreed to except his relationship with Kirsty. It was such a sweet scene that gave me hope that the writers hadn't completely forgotten whatt a brilliant couple these two made. :D

Even though they only had one scene together today it was the best scene of the two Five Life episodes. I loved them teasing each other over who should buy who the anniversary present, very sweet. :wub:

They must have been quite popular a couple for them to have lasted well over a year, as in soaps a relationship that lasts a whole month or two is seen as long term and successful, and by Home and Away standards it's a lifetime. :lol:

Archived