Will and Dani appreciation thread

Guest Danifan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are some of my favourite Will/Dani scenes coming up as it was obvious how much they loved each other and how much Will wanted to support and protect Dani. One of my all time favourite scenes is when Will charges down to the school because Kane's tormenting Dani about the rape. When they hug at the end and Dani bursts into tears is just a brilliant scene. One of their best.

Another scene i loved is just of Will and Dani sitting in his car and he's telling her everything will work out fine and that they'll get over the rape and court case together. So emotional and so sweet. :wub:

One line i always remember from Will was during a chat with Rhys after Dani's rape was

Rhys: Thanks for sticking by her

Will: Well she's my girl

I loved that line.

Watching them again makes me love them even more (if that's possible). I'm dreading their final break up despite it being one of the best emotional scenes H & A have ever done.

If my memory serves me it happens after the trial and Dani still struggling to come terms with everything and keeps shutting Will out.

Will and Dani should have married, Will was probably the only boyfriend Dani's parents actually liked (what with the age difference with her and Scott and the Josh being a complete creep thing). I'm just savouring every moment of them now as i know once again soon Dilli will come to a final end. :(

Archived