Will and Dani appreciation thread

Guest Danifan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though i know exactly what's going to happen i can't help but get swept along with their excitement when they talk about their future together, because i wish they'd had the future they described about them getting married and telling their kids all about how they met, just like Rhys and Shelley did. :(

The Will, Dani, Hayley, Noah little foursome has to be my favourite little teen group ever. It's the only time i've ever loved all of the characters in the group rather than just the one or two like i usually do. The closer the end of Dilli gets the more annoying it is that the strongest teen group they ever had is also coming to an end. :(

Will and Dani are one of my favourite H&A couples ever. They were so cute together. :wub:

I just read all the posts in this thread. :o I don't remember Will had a tattoo. Must have missed that episode. :(

Gypsy didn't deserve Will. I never really liked her character.

Dani had so much more chemistry with Will than with Scott.

I like the name Dilli. Very cute! :wub:

Archived