Will and Dani appreciation thread

Guest Danifan

Yes it always annoying when the writers don't really acknowledge these type of feelings when a relationship ends on HAA! It's like they are in such a rush to move them into another relationship! It's actually very unrealistic and makes it seem that the previous relationship meant nothing!

I'm still angry at them for making Hayley fall in love with Scott so quickly after Noah (her husband at the time) died... that too with supposedly his best friend! Anyway what Hayley, and Dani for that matter, saw in Scott i don't know! Scott is arguably the most boring plank to ever grace the show!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree about Scott! I hated the way he treated Dani like she wasn't allowed dreams or ambitions of her own unless they included getting married to him, having his babies and cooking his dinner. Will seemed to be the only boyfriend that loved Dani just the way she was without trying to turn her into the little wife at home with no dreams or personality to call her own.

And i hated that Scott supposedly loved Dani yet about two weeks after she left he was in love with Hayley, despite the fact they'd never been that close before. It was more annoying that Hayley liked him as i just thought she'd never have gotten over Noah so quickly (if at all, and she certainly wouldn't have ended up with Scott!)

I was always hoping Hayley would come back having dumped Scott, the same way Will came back when he and Gypsy were having problems, it was more realistic than a happily ever after.

I thought of something else, the issue of sex never came up with them again after the rape, I mean as they sorted everything out and got back on track you'd think, Will being a red blooded male, they'd want to resume that in their relationship eventually, they never even talked about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it would have made some good scenes! It's funny they stopped showing them right when they broke up!

Perfect timing in my book! :lol: I probably won't watch the FiveLife episodes again when they return until the awful Will/Gypsy *shudders* reunion is over and Gypsy especially is long gone!

• 2 months later...

Totally agree about Scott! I hated the way he treated Dani like she wasn't allowed dreams or ambitions of her own unless they included getting married to him, having his babies and cooking his dinner. Will seemed to be the only boyfriend that loved Dani just the way she was without trying to turn her into the little wife at home with no dreams or personality to call her own.

That's what I've always thought, like when Dani left it was like me or the book, why couldn't it have been both you selfish B#@$*%#. It's like she wasn't allowed to have a life outside of him. :angry:

• 2 months later...

It's official. Will is a bonehead. :)

Dani was better looking than Gypsy and has always been faithful to him. Yet, he still marries Gypsy, forgetting all of their past problems. It's not just the fact he marries her, it's the fact that he made such a big deal about how he wanted Dani even during the pregnancy. It didn't take him long to change his mind. <_<

Although Dani moved on with Josh (and i did like them together) all the way through their relationship i was hoping Will would return for her.

Apart from Will (and occasionly Josh in the beginig of their relationship, before he too went all controlling and weird on her) the only other person i'd have liked to have seen Dani with was Stafford and they didn't even get together. :D

Archived