The Bishop Family

Guest simmins

If the storyline was right, dramatic, realistic and gripping, do you think its time for the Bishops to return to the street once again.

I think all 3 members of the family should return! especially when the show is going back to its roots family and relationships on the street.

Harold needs a family around him

Seriously?! That's ridiculous. Personally I couldn't stand them, and surely they killed them off for a reason (ie. because they weren't popular with the viewers), so why bring them back? The only one I liked was Liliana, and her character was ruined for me when she had the affair with Paul. Serena was a whiny, spoilt brat and David was absolutely pathetic. Bringing them back in an unbelievable 'rising from the dead' storyline would only ruin them further.

If Harold needs a family, a better option would be Madge's (Henry, Charlene, Shane or Danny and one of their families), or Paul and Tad, or new foster kids. But we have the Parkers, the Robinson-Napiers, the Rebecchi-Timmins-Steigers (well, maybe they don't really count but they are related now), the Kinski-Kennedys and the Brown/Yeats-Cammenitis. Seriously, that's enough families. Resurrecting another Bishop would kill the show. Harold is great with Lou.

And Simmins, they couldn't all return, because David's body was found. And I wouldn't say that any of them are worth resurrecting: the entire cast have moved on. The writers changed David's character radically in the weeks before the crash, so other a reunion with Harold, he wouldn't create much drama anymore. I don't think getting Lil back with Paul would work now, he has Rebecca, and he told Izzy that he hated her after she got back with David. And none of Serena's close friends are still in the street, except maybe Janae.

They are dead, and have been well and truly replaced (Serena by Janae, Lil by Janelle and now Miranda, and David by Paul), and I'm over it.

I think that would be daft - to tell you the truth you are going on about how you think Dan Bennet will ruin the show what with his OTT history with H&A, yet you want to see one of the most far fetched storylines happen, and the coincidences would be laughable, I think it would be a huge 'jump the shark' moment, and the show doesn’t need the Bishops, they're gone, didn’t make much of an impression. I did like Lil too.

I loved the Bishops. Serena was great and i loved the sisterly bond with Sky. Stingray was so much better with Serena they made a brilliant couple, one of my favourites. Plus it helped Serena was really pretty. One of my favourites.

I liked Lil and Susan's friendship and her and David were also great together if a bit underused. The affair with Paul put me off her a bit but she came good in the end. And David was a mini Harold.

Such a convincing family, much better than the Timmins IMO. Shame they were all axed. I still hope Lil and Serena will take after Harold and return. I still feel producers didn't bother giving them a chance and that all three of them still had loads of potential. Shame it'll probably never happen. :(

I loved the Bishops. Serena was great and i loved the sisterly bond with Sky. Stingray was so much better with Serena they made a brilliant couple, one of my favourites. Plus it helped Serena was really pretty. One of my favourites.

I'm not trying to cause trouble or make you sound bad, but do you mean that if Serena wasn't pretty, she'd be less likeable?

Archived