Neighbours: Ringo Yeats

Guest simmins

what do you think of the character of 'Ringo Yeats'?

I think he has been a fantastic addition to Neighbours, he reminds me (at times) of the Billy Kennedy.

Ringo and Frazer Yeats are fantastic together. I wish their family could be expanded.

Frazer's my favourite character at the moment. I was probably skeptical when he, Rosie, Pepper and Will came in, but they were all such great characters and have really done a good job in breathing new life into the show. Ringo's just gravy :D

I really wasn’t sure about Pepper, Rosie, Will and Frazer when they first arrived, I initially thought they were rubbish…but they are some of my favourite characters now. I think Frazer and Rosie are great, the way they have been written and the current Frazer storyline is really engaging. Pepper’s great, she’s got some good comedy value too. Ringo is cool, I like him.

Ringo and Frazer Yeats are fantastic together. I wish their family could be expanded.

Yeah, they're both better than I had expected. When I read about Ringo my first image of him was closer to Ric Dalby, but he's turned out a lot more likable. I guess he's the new Stingray.

Maybe Pauline could join the cast, replace Bree and Lolly. Or they could have John try and win Rosie back.

I really like him. I'd have prefered a Ringo/Lolly relationship as they just seemed to have a great bond and chemistry between them on screen, and i'm disappointed they paired him up with whingey, spoilt little Rachel who he has no chemistry with whatsoever. I like how he fits in with the other housemates and Frazer. I also like his little bond with Pepper, it's cute.

Is Pauline older or younger than Ringo? I always thought she was slightly older but i'm starting to get the impression she's younger than him. Either way she keeps getting forgotten about when Ringo or Frazer talk about their family.

I think the actress who plays Janae hoyland/Timmins is a fantastic actress who has gone from a worst characters to an excellent lovale character, and now strength to strength over the past two years, a very supportive and encouraging person. Im glad she is staying

At the moment I feel Frazer Yasts, Ringo Yasts and Janae Timmins/Hoyland are holding the show together, these characters have been remarkable and a a fantastic addition to Neighbours, Ringo reminds me (at times) of the Billy Kennedy.!

I want Paul Robinson to be really bad again and join forces with Natalie Bassingthwaite (Izzy hoyland). The two best evil characters going in oz drama!

Frazer, Ringo, Janae and the Kennedys are great!

It's a good name... He's named after a Beatle, like his brothers and sister... I like that Neighbours has fun like that...

Yes, I do know he's named after a Beatle. :P I just think Neighbours is getting a bit desperate with names in recent years (Zeke, Pepper, Boyd etc). It makes it harder to take the characters seriously.

Archived