To Feel Safe

Guest nanook

CHAPTER 9

Martha was woken the next morning bye the sun beaming onto her face. As Martha lay in bed she couldn't help smiling whistle thinking of Jack, he made her feel so safe and warm plus it mystified her that every time she was around him she would get butterflies and turn into a giggling 16 year old again.

As Martha made her way down stairs she was greeted bye Ric who was sitting on the couch.

"Hey she finally rises" Ric laughed.

"Yeah yeah, so were is every one” Martha asked.

"Oh Alf went to Yabbie creek and Sally and Brad are at work. Any thing else" Ric smiled at Martha teasingly.

"No that’s all” Martha laughed as she made her self some cereal.

"Well I'm off to work. Unlike some people" Ric huffed sarcastically and left.

"Bye” Martha shouted after him laughing.

Just as Martha had finished breakfast she heard a nock on the door.

"Hello any one in” Jack shouted as he turned the handle.

"Oh no” Martha whispered as she noticed she was sat with just her small silk night dress on. Just as she was about to make a dash upstairs she censed some one standing behind her.

Jack stood for several minutes staring at Martha thinking of how damned sexy she looks.

"Hey" Jack managed realizing he was drooling.

"I’m sorry I should of knocked louder” Jack said sensing Martha's embarrassment.

"No it's fine” Martha lied.

Martha wrapped her arms around her self feeling conscientious.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for lunch” Jack slowly moved towards Martha.

"Yes sure but I better get changed first” Martha laughed trying to ease the atmosphere.

"I don’t know I think you look hot as you are” Jack smiled he was now inches from Martha.

Martha blushed as she felt Jacks arm rub up and down hers. Martha could feel butterflies again just like last night as Jacks face moved closer towards her. Martha’s breathing began to get heavier as Jack gently pressed he's lips against her's slowly she began to do the same as they both began kissing passionately. Martha could feel her legs getting weaker, As if sensing this Jack wrapped his arms tighter around Martha's waist and lifted her up. They were both now moving backwards as Martha backed against the wall in the hall. Jack slowly moved away from Martha's lips and began kissing her gently on the neck. Martha could feel tingles going up and down her spine. Martha didn’t want Jack to stop but knew any minute her granddad could walk in.

"Jack” Martha panted.

"Jack we have to stop” Martha really didn’t want him to.

"Why” Jack moaned as he gently kissed Martha’s lips again and rubbed he's hand up her thigh.

Martha gently managed to push Jack away.

"I’m sorry Jack but Alf could be back any minute” Martha stated.

"That would be embarrassing" Jack panted as he looked into Martha's eyes.

"You are so beautiful you know that” Jack smiled as he rubbed Martha’s cheek gently.

Martha laughed "Yeah yeah".

"You are and if it wasn't for Alf I would definitely have my wicked way with you” Jack laughed.

"Really” Martha teased. She hadn't seen this sexy side to Jack before. She liked it.

"I better go get changed I’ll meet you in the diner if you like say in 10 minutes” Martha smiled as she ran up the stairs.

"Fine you big tease” Jack laughed as he left the house.

********************************************************************************

Just as Jack was about to enter the Diner a guy reading a news paper smashed straight into him.

"Oh I'm so sorry mate I wasn't looking” Paul apologized.

"That's ok, must be a good article” Jack laughed and gestured towards the newspaper.

"Ha not really I just thought id check out the good spots round the plaice” Paul smiled.

"So your new hear then. I thought I didn't recognize you. Sorry I'm a police officer I remember faces.” Jack laughed.

"Ah nice to meet you constable!!

"Holden, Jack Holden” Jack shook Paul's hand.

"I’m Paul Jackson” Paul smiled as he shook Jack's hand

"Well I wont hold you up constable you look like your a man on a mission” Paul joked.

Jack laughed "No I am just meeting my girlfriend" Jack felt good calling Martha he's girlfriend.

"I wont hold you up any longer then” Paul stated.

"Nice meeting you. Maybe we can catch up for a drink sometime I can introduce you to the locals” Jack smiled at the guy he seemed nice.

"That would be great thanks I'm staying at the caravan park so you can catch me there".

"Ok well see you later bye” Jack entered the diner.

"Bye” Paul smirked went Jack was out of sight stupid fool Paul thought to himself what does Martha see in him Paul shook he's head. Martha dating a constable Paul laughed to himself who'd of thought. Paul chuckled as he strolled along the beach.

********************************************************************************

*** Martha entered the diner and spotted Jack in the corner chatting to Kim.

"Hey sorry I'm late” Martha smiled and sat next to Kim opposite Jack.” That’s ok I only just got here my self” Jack smiled .

"I got chatting to this guy out side he’s new here he seems really nice I said we'd take him for a drink sometime show him the hot spots” Jack gestured to Kim.

"Cool just tell me when and were. I haven’t used my mojo in a while” Kim smiled.

Both Jack and Martha started laughing."What" Kim said annoyed.

"Mojo" Martha couldn't help giggling.” Yes Mojo I can test it on you if you like” Kim teased turning towards Martha.

"No you don't mate” Jack quickly pulled Martha round to his side of the table.

Martha couldn't help laughing at Jacks jealousy.

"Ahh so you to have finally got it together about time you found some one Jacky boy” Kim laughed.

"Yeah yeah"Jack wrapped his arm around Martha's shoulder symbolizing that she was his.

"So what can I get you folks" Colleen interrupted.

"I’ll just have a shake thanks Colleen" Kim ordered.

"A Pasta salad thanks how about you babe” Jack turned to Martha.

Martha blushed she loved the way Jack spoke protective of her.” The same thanks” Martha smiled at colleen.

After they had all finished there order Kim left leaving just Jack and Martha.

Jack stared blissfully into Martha's eyes. Martha couldn’t help smiling.

"What” Martha asked.

"Oh nothing” Jack teased.

"Fancy a walk” Jack stepped out the booth and held he's hand out to Martha.

Jack lay down on the sand. Martha lay next to him and rested her head on he's chest.

"I’m so glad you didn't leave. I don't know what I would have done.” Jack whispered as he gently brushed Martha's arm with his hand.

Martha lifted her self up and looked at Jack peering down on him.

"Me too” Martha smiled and sat up next to Jack.

Jack lifted himself up and sat next to Martha. "Your still worried about him aren’t you"

Martha nodded slowly. Jack turned Martha's face towards him "You don't have to be I wont let any one hurt you. You need to move on Martha move on with me” Jack smiled staring into Martha's eyes.

"Thank you” Martha whispered.

"What for” Jack whispered back.

Martha laughed "Oh just being you and letting me be me if that makes sense" Martha smiled.

"It does” Jack answered.” I don’t know the Holden charm” Jack smiled at Martha.

Martha broke into hysterics. ”What’s so funny” Jack asked jokingly annoyed.

"The Holden charm yes right" Martha teased.” I have” Jack showed he's upper lip to gain sympathy.

Martha thought Jack looked so cute but she wasn't giving in that easily.

"That’s not going to get you any were” Martha teased.

"Really well we will just have to see about that” Jack got to his knees and started tickling Martha.

"AHH no Jack dont" Martha giggled. Martha got to her feet and began running up the beach. It wasn't long before Jack grabbed her and pulled her back down on the sand. Straddled over Martha Jack began tickling her again.

"AHH Jack stop” Martha laughed pleadingley. "Only if you say it” Jack smiled.

"Say what” Martha played dumbed. Jack tickled her again "Say the Holden charm".

Martha laughed "ok the Holden charm” Martha giggled. Good Jack still stayed sat on Martha peering down at her.

"So you going to get up” Martha asked.” I don’t know I kind of like the view” Jack smiled down at Martha and lowered he's lips to hers. Gently there lips touched and began kissing passionately Martha could feel Jacks hand rub up and down the side of her leg both slowly pulled away gasping for breath.

Jack smiled at Martha "How about we head back to mine” Jack smiled seductively.

Martha's stomach was going berserk being with Jack was like being on fire. Martha smiled at Jack” Are you trying to seduce me Jack Holden” Martha teased.

"Yes yes I am” Jack smiled and pulled Martha off the sand.

Jack checked the Holden house to make sure no one was in realizing they wasn't Jack smiled strolling towards Martha.” So just you and me McKenzie” Jack wrapped he's arms around Martha's waist.

Martha began breathing deeply as Jack gently began kissing her it wasn't long before it turned more passionate Jack slowly backed into he's bedroom whilst all the while still kissing Martha.

Martha slowly began to gain more confidence and pushed Jack onto the bed leaning onto him both decided to give into there desires.

Jack gently brushed Martha's hair away and watched her as she slept she looked so peaceful Jack thought to him self as he leaned down and kissed her gently on the shoulder.

As if sensing this Martha opened her eyes.

"Hey" Jack smiled down at Martha.

"Hey" Martha blushed.

"So about this olden charm” Jack smiled. "Dont even start” Martha stated laughing.

Jack leaned down and kissed Martha gently. "That was amazing” Jack smiled.

"The kiss” Martha teased knowing full well what Jack ment. "Yes it was” Martha giggled.

Just as Jack was about to kiss Martha again he heard noise in the living room.

"Jack you home mate” Tony shouted.

"Yes I’ll be out in a sec" Jack and Martha both started giggling.

Jack and Martha both entered the living room were Tony and Beth were.

"Oh hey Martha I didn't know you were here” Tony asked awkwardly

Martha began laughing.."Yes me and Martha had to collect something” Jack mumbled trying not to laugh. "Oh so that’s what they call it theses day’s” Beth teased.

"Jack Martha it's fine your both adults you don’t need to hide to us” Tony smiled.

"Yes dad thanks on that note were leaving” Jack could feel himself blushing as he grabbed Martha's hand and led her out the house.

***Martha still couldn't stop laughing as they entered the caravan park "It wasn't funny Martha "Jack stated laughing himself.

"Ahh did poor Jacky get embarrassed" Martha teased rubbing Jacks cheeks.

"Ha ha very funny any way I better get back and I got work in an hour. I’ll call you later” Jack pulled Martha into a kiss.

Martha pulled away breathlessly "Bye Jackey" She smiled teasingly as she waved him off.

Paul spotted Jack walking towards him Paul smirked and walked towards Jack.

"Oh hey good to see you again” Paul smiled.

Jack looked up "Hey Paul I’m glad I bumped into you actually how do you fancy hitting the town tomorrow I’m off work and I’ve pulled some mates in with us” Jack said excitedly.

"Yes that sounds great what time?” Paul asked.

"Say about 9 at Noah's you no it” Jack asked.

"Yes i'll seen you then "Paul grinned as he walked away.” That was too easy” He muttered under he's breath........

*martha and paul finally meet

Chapter 10 coming soon

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Archived