Waking up & Falling asleep

Guest ~Rosey~

:lol: This thread cracks me up

The last thing I said last night was "Bloody heck. What was that?!" Dad was in the loungeroom and he had stepped on my dogs toy which made the loudest noise.

And this morning I said "Oww" cuz I fell outta bed <_<

I know I'vepsoted in here before but I say diffrent things everyday

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

School days/nights:

Sleep: Night, going to bed.

Wake: 8am. "Get out of bed" mutters canky "Right!". . . . .usually falls back alseep. 8:30

"Get out of bed" I jump up with the fright of my mum shouting at me saying I will be late

Weekend/holidays

Sleep: Usually me saying night to my mum

Wake: Looks at clock. Usually around 2 or 3 in the afternoon(I know! I am lazy :lol:) I am usually woken up by someone calling me so I jump up with the fright and answer my phone sleeply "Hello. . . "

• 3 weeks later...

*The Sunday morning we just had*

Mum woke me up at 9:30 after me going to bed at 5 and I was like

"Go away. No I'm not going out with you <_<" Then I fell back asleep

*Today*

Mum:Roseeeeeeeeeey. All saints is on tv

Me: *falls out of bed and runs to loungeroom* "Thats one way to get me out of bed"

Today

*Dad walks in room at 6:30 after I have had 3.5 hours of goddamn sleep, he turns big light on, me throw pillow at his head, me fall out of bed and get dressed for school*

great morning I've had :P

• 2 weeks later...

Ok well this morning I woke up at like 9:00 and I didn't want to get out of my warm bed but I did anyways hahahaha.I would of rather stayed in bed.

Archived