Waking up & Falling asleep

Guest ~Rosey~

What is the first thing you say when you wake up and right before you sleep?

School days/nights:

Sleep: Daddy, can you wake me at 6:30? And cheese on my lunch...oh, and I love you.

Usually by then Mums already asleep :P

Wake: ""1 more minute....5 more minutes....*10 minutes laster* Alright Alright i'm up"" :P And by then, I'mlate.

Weekend/holidays

Sleep: Ususally its me saying goodnight to Daddy, cuz I'm uplate, but then I tell him not to wake me early.

Wake: "Heck, what time is it? [usually after 10am]

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Funny thread.

Not sure about the last thing i say before ging to bed, but usually the first thing i say when i wake up is.... 'shut up'. And that's me telling my dogs to stop barking. Grr it really annoys me. The sound of barking is usually the thing i wake up too.

Sleep: I have to go to sleep. Just close your eyes, count sheep... One... Two... Three... What kind of farm has a fence that the sheep can jump over?? ... Four...

Wake: Hm... What time is it...? Eh. Was that real or was I dreaming...? Dream... I don't know Jason Smith... yet... *Sigh,* I wish he was still on H&A... Ooh crap, I'd better get up, it's on in an hour.

Going to sleep: ... where are the sleeping pills... who moved the alarm clock... it cant be that late already...mmm did you say something... why have you got more of the duvet than me...can I have a cuddle :D

Getting up.... go away... if you want sandwiches for lunch make them yourself... oh ****... I am going to be late... again.... can I have cuddle :P

on weekdays, no-one is ever home when i wake up, so i dont say anything. I swear im like mute all day until my parents come home at like 630pm, unless someone calls me, or im singing while making lunch or something.

I never even say anything before i sleep. It would probably be telling my dad to go to sleep, when i go downstairs to get a glass of water before going to bed. I dont say much at all, unless im talking to my paretns, which is rare as well, since they are alwayz downstairs, and i am alwayz upstairs.

Wow, i live a very lonely life :( When my brother comes home, i'll be arguing a lot :P

Sleep: I tell Joe I love him and say goodnight to my kittens.

In my sleep: Lots, I talk to Joe HEAPS. And he talks back! :lol:

Waking up: "Is it 7am already" "Can I have the remote" and tell Joe I love him.

Sleep: - "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Johnny Depp"...and details I won't share with you right now :P

Waking up: - "You. Must. Be. Joking. I need to bring my coffee machine in here. And who's idea was it to use Austin Powers as my alarm tone? I swear, if that dog barks once more, I'll make her into dinner"...you get the idea. I'm not a morning person.

Archived