A Third Chance? (by Roccoluver) - comments

Roccoluver

Wow! So many updates! And I love the cover. It's awesome!

This is really good. I can't believe that Nicky/Shannon was scamming an insurance company to help her brother. Wow. Great stuff.

Awww, I hope that Johnny's not dead. He needs to cause trouble for everyone.... :P

Please update soon!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sadness!

Poor poor poor poor Rocco!!!!

You've really got me totally hooked!

Thank you, heres some sneak peeks of whats to come.

Tom looked over his instruments of torture for today, included in the pile was a camera, how else would Nicky find out what loser Rocco was, smiling to himself, he began to pack his bag when he heard a rustle outside, opened the door he was about to called out when …

The man listened to growing noises downstairs, creeping back out the window, he climb down the house and ran off into the darkness.

please share yuor thoughts andd thanks for reading my fic

Okay now I'm going to wonder what happens the whole day! Hehe, I read this fic religiously!

Me too, only your fic :P , serious why is all the fan fictions here so good, I love everyone I read, even some of J/M ones and I don't like Martha or Jack that much

Edited by Roccoluver