A Third Chance? (by Roccoluver) - comments

Roccoluver

Great update! The ending was really good. I'm really intrigued with her story! Don't like Tom though he should just leave so that Nicky and Rocco can be together! lol. This is getting better and better.

“Nah, mate” he slumped more against the hood of car, it worried him take that had happened to Roc, this was way they were meant to stick together, so he could protect Rocco,

I liked how you wrote Johnny's emotions. That was really nice! Update again soon! :)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great update! The ending was really good. I'm really intrigued with her story! Don't like Tom though he should just leave so that Nicky and Rocco can be together! lol. This is getting better and better.

“Nah, mate” he slumped more against the hood of car, it worried him take that had happened to Roc, this was way they were meant to stick together, so he could protect Rocco,

I liked how you wrote Johnny's emotions. That was really nice! Update again soon! :)

Thanks so much, I was worried about the whole Nicky storyline, I wasn't quite sure what to do so Im glad you enjoyed, and thankyou, I read your quote and saw a number of small mistakes that I had to fix, I really need to proof read my posts. :) Your a great audience, all of you.

This keeps getting better... I really lurve your fic, Roccoluver!

I

hope you update your fic soon too Adia, its killing me the waiting, and you to Sally.

*Hehe... decides never to update again...* Lol, no I'll update soon, promise.

I knew you couldn't be that evil, heres a little teaser

Brad sat opened mouth on the couch, “Sally” he cried out, “Its Rocco”, Brad jumped out and raced to drive just in time to see the back of Sal’s car as it took off down the street. Why did Sally think she could help everyone?.

Why couldn’t Rocco and Nicky realized they were safe here, no one was going to hurt them

Yeah, try telling that to Rocco now!

Really good... can't wait to find out what happens next!

Yay, he kissed her!

Thanks, however don't get your hopes up to soon, this is H & A remember!.