TV theme songs

Guest ali52

I was so tempted to buy it today. I had it in my hands for like 5 minutes :lol: I'll wait until it gets a bit cheaper. I'm still saving up to finish off my Charmed and Buffy collection :lol:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favourite TV theme at the moment has to be Underbelly. The music is so beautiful and the visuals so well composed.

I also loved the opening music from All Saints from about 2001 onwards. It's a shame Seven don't play it anymore, really.

My absolute favourite was the One Tree Hill one, until they got rid of it this season :( Bring back Gavin! Bring back Credits! Bring back Gavin! Bring back Credits! N'aww, I loved the credits :(

I love the OTH one... What is it now?

They just got rid of the opening Credits all together. I hope they bring them back next Season, especially if it's gonna be the last.

I hate the OTH theme song but I hate how they've gotton rid of them. I love watching the opening credits and now most shows don't show them anymore.

You hate it? :o You're like the first person I've come across who does. :P

Archived