Spooks

Guest Izzy H

Does anyone watch this show when on.

I think it is a fantastic show. I've just finished watching Series 1 and 2 on DVD and onto Series 3.7 at the moment. I only really started watching the whole series on TV when it was on Series 4. I particularly like the episodes with Martine McCutcheon in.

Does anyone know whether the same characters as the previous series will return or has anyone heard any type of spoilers for the next series which will be shown in Autumn. I've heard that the actress that plays Ros Myers is pregnant in real life so I have a feeling ger scenes will be limited which may make room for a new character which I think will be good as I hate Ros. What do you think?

Spooks isn't as good as it used to be. The first season was amazing and hard hitting. The day after the second episode (where the girl's head is plunged into a deep fat fryer) everyone was talking about the episode. You don't get that any more.

I was actaully surprised about the fact they killed that girl off within the first 2 episodes. I was surprised as she was a popular actress and everyone knew who she was, what she had been in previously etc and yet they killed her off.

• 6 months later...

Did anyone see this series. I didn't actually like the fact that they wanted to use the same storyline all the way for the series but it actaully turned out ok.

I am gutted that Zaf was killed but I like his new replacement (not so much replacement as yet) and I don't think Jo is dead.

I watched most of it! The season finale was S.H.O.C.K.I.N.G. Leaving the episode like that was criminal, but that's what season finales are about...they should keep you guessing and wanting more. I agree, I don't think Jo is dead. But she didn't look too alive when the episode finished with her being held by Adam :unsure:.

Roz coming out of the coffin a couple of episodes ago was so unexpected! I had a very small feeling that she might still be alive, but I honestly didn't think it would happen. That was shocking, but Jo seeing her as she walked passed the 'funeral' was even more shocking. To kill her off, when she could have a great storyline over Adam knowing that Roz is still alive, would be a shame.

The next series should be good, if this one is anything to go by! :D

I didn't think much of Roz's character .... I am glad that she has left to be honest. But I did like the storyline about her really being alive.

I really hope that Adam, Jo and that new bloke (Capron I believe the name is/surname) come back. It's slightly obvious Harry will be back as he has been in all of the series from the start.

• 3 weeks later...

She did want him to kill her ... but whether he went through it ... who knows .... I think it's usually back at the end of September / early October so will probs find out then unless any spoilers come out in the mean time.

• 2 months later...

Archived