When will you stop watching?

Guest ilovekateritchie

If characters leave  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been watching H&A since before I can remember so i wouldn't stop watching because I will not stop watching till I either die or it finishes which I hope is NEVER!! :D If Maddie or Martha left I'd kinda be upset, I was when Amanda, Hayley and Dani left but at least Mandy' back for a while!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll never stop watching :P

Jack and Martha are leaving next year

and thats too soon. But it'll be watching until the day this show ends, my children will be watching this show :P

Me too! Despite people leaving I'd watch it to every end (If there is an end) which I there isn't !!

Hopefully there will always be characters that will draw us towards the show. When I heard about all the recent and upcoming departures last year I thought I might actually stop watching during 2008. Then there was Aden - need I say more. He didn't make an impression on me in 2005, but since his return he has become the main reason I watch the show. Also the development of Sam in 2008 has kept me hooked, and Roman and Miles are great additions to the show. Miles a bit moreso, but hopefully Roman will start showing some flaws and not be so perfect which will make him more likeable. The departure of Drew recently, and Brad last year, has actually made me want to watch even more as I'm excited to see where Belle is going to go from here, and Sally has been much better off without Brad. Jazz's return to the Bay has also kept me watching this year.

Hopefully there will always be characters that will draw us towards the show. When I heard about all the recent and upcoming departures last year I thought I might actually stop watching during 2008. Then there was Aden - need I say more. He didn't make an impression on me in 2005, but since his return he has become the main reason I watch the show. Also the development of Sam in 2008 has kept me hooked, and Roman and Miles are great additions to the show. Miles a bit moreso, but hopefully Roman will start showing some flaws and not be so perfect which will make him more likeable. The departure of Drew recently, and Brad last year, has actually made me want to watch even more as I'm excited to see where Belle is going to go from here, and Sally has been much better off without Brad. Jazz's return to the Bay has also kept me watching this year.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Characters are what draws me to the show. You put up with the storylines that you don't like that probably include your least favourite characters and watch for the storylines that you like and that include your favourite characters. I think the new castings this year have been very successful with viewers. I really like Aden's character. I'll only stop watching the show when it doesn't interest me anymore which seems very far away.

Archived