When will you stop watching?

Guest ilovekateritchie

If characters leave  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted Sally and Alf - they've been there since the beginning and it wouldn't be the same without them. It would also take me a bit of time to get over it if Rachel left, but I wouldn't stop watching - I never would. I always hate when new characters come in, feels like they're phoneys but I always end up loving them in the end - almost always anyway.

I wouldn't stop watching just because a character leaves, but I'm always pretty pissed off when my favourite(s) leave. Peter/Amanda being an example of two of my favourite characters to recently leave. ATM, Ric/Lucas/Matilda/Drew/Belle... Agh! All the teenagers really, I don't want any of them to leave. I like Kit/Kim too, but we know what's going to happen there.

• 2 weeks later...

The day Scott decides to come back and bring Alex, Dani, Henry and Josie with him.

I'm just going to pretend you did not just say that Eli!

I said I'd stop after Alex, Noah, Hayley and Scott left, but Rob and Tash kept me watching...now I dunno I vowed I would stop watching it when they went but I didn't so I guess Ric and Maddie are my faves at the mo but I'm not that fussed on any of the characters that I'd stop watching if they left.

Archived