Bec Hewitt's new look

Guest Leah

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes yes i noticed this too! i saw her quickly on tv last night and it looked like she had some huge blonde streaks that were still over her brown. it looked kinda weird. i've been trying to find a picture to see whether my eyes were going whack, so i'm glad you noticed it too!!

OOH found a pic! i think her hair looks kinda weird...........

75035670.jpg

She's definately had it lightened during the tournament. I watch Wimbledon avidely, and they showed her a lot ... I mean a lot, a lot. But that's because there were so many rain delays I suppose. I think MacEnroe and whoever he was with, Andrew Castle I think, talked about her and her/Lleyton as a couple for about a full five minutes during one of the rain breaks. How she had affected his game, and just about her in general. It was quite interesting actually.

xxx

She's definately had it lightened during the tournament. I watch Wimbledon avidely, and they showed her a lot ... I mean a lot, a lot. But that's because there were so many rain delays I suppose. I think MacEnroe and whoever he was with, Andrew Castle I think, talked about her and her/Lleyton as a couple for about a full five minutes during one of the rain breaks. How she had affected his game, and just about her in general. It was quite interesting actually.

xxx

Ooh, can you remember much of what they said Clare? That sounds really interesting.

Well, first they were talking about Lleyton's game, and how he seemed a lot more relaxed after injuries and waht-have-you, due to his relationship with Bec, and his sort of 'time out' from Tennis. They talked about how him getting married and having Mia (only they didn't mention her by name) had basically not only calmed his game, but also made him a bit more calm on court - which is saying something coming from John MacEnroe lol - then they talked a little about Bec, and how she was very supportive, a former actress on H&A ... blah, blah. But they kept getting interrupted because the players would come out on court again after the rain delays, which lasted longer than most of the matches!

Bec and Mirka (Federer's girl) are the only people off-court, besides the coaches of the players, that are really mentioned. You just tend to get interesting little snippets of information xx

Well, first they were talking about Lleyton's game, and how he seemed a lot more relaxed after injuries and waht-have-you, due to his relationship with Bec, and his sort of 'time out' from Tennis. They talked about how him getting married and having Mia (only they didn't mention her by name) had basically not only calmed his game, but also made him a bit more calm on court - which is saying something coming from John MacEnroe lol - then they talked a little about Bec, and how she was very supportive, a former actress on H&A ... blah, blah. But they kept getting interrupted because the players would come out on court again after the rain delays, which lasted longer than most of the matches!

Bec and Mirka (Federer's girl) are the only people off-court, besides the coaches of the players, that are really mentioned. You just tend to get interesting little snippets of information xx

Thanks, sounds good, I'm sorry I missed that bit!

Archived