My new work!

Guest allibaz91

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're welcome!

*huggy*

I already commented on fys but I didn't see the wp then so...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lalalalalalalalalal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These things I'll never sayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

:D

Beautiful work :D

• 11 months later...

Hey guys, guess who's back? :P

I honestly haven't done that much graphic making in AGES! I do some odd stuff just for my friends but most of it is non-HA, a lot of other TV shows and movies etc, but over the last couple of days I kind of felt like making stuff again, so I thought I'd post it and see what people think.

This is just a random selection of things, a bit of everything really, and it's all my newest stuff. I may come back and post some of my older stuff that hasn't been posted on here already, but we'll wait and see. Comments and concrit appreciated :)

Non HA Stuff

CSI:NY

DF3.png

Meyton-3.pngMeyton-4.pngMeyton-5.pngMeyton-6.pngMeyton-7.png

The X-Files

Sculder-12.png

McSteamy :P

McSteamy-1.pngMcSteamy-2.png

Lisa Edelstein

Lisa-1.pngLisa-2.png

The Lake House

Lake-House-1.pngLake-House-2.png

Kate Walsh

Kate-1.pngKate-2.pngKate-3.pngKate-4.png

Yeah, like I said, very random mixture in here! I'm going to get back into doing HA stuff again soon tho, but this is just to show what I've been up to lately etc ... so yeah, like I said, comments are always welcome! And as ever, I take requests, and if you want to use any of my stuff just ask :D

Archived