In The City (by Oxidizer) - comments

Cerise

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.... What can I say, Andy? *gives Andy a boxful of Gaspard Ulliel shaped cookies*

My favourite part:

"I knew someone else who smacked a detective into a coma," Tracey's blank response made Eve chuckle and clarify. "First name begins with Sarah, second Lewis? Ring any bells?"

Cracked me up heaps just thinking about it.

Loved how Tracey "killed" for Eve. It was so touching. Gawd, I really miss them both now.

Excellent writing. You deserved the cookies. :D

Lol, they're so cute. Especially the part where they're "pretending" for Tracey to find Eve. Lucky gal that one, I tell you. :P

My other favourite scene is when Eve's eating the cookies and the crumbs are falling on to Tracey. Classic. :D

You killed Clare again? I swear, this is the how many-eth fic that I've read in which you've killed off Clare. You must really not like her, don't you?

But, that was a really excellent final chapter. Loved it. Very light hearted and not so serious. Makes for a good change. Excellent job, Andy. :D