My Love

Guest HeavenForbid

Chapter 31

Jack got up of the chair. He walked over to Becky and Lucas who were dancing.

“I am going to go home. This party sucks” Jack said

“Yeah…Why don’t we all go back to our house and watch a movie?” Lucas asked

“Yeah, sure” Becky said “I will get Martha”

Becky looked around. She couldn’t see her anyway.

“Do you know where she is?” Becky asked worried

“We got into a fight. I didn’t see where she went” Jack said worried

He hoped they would find. Becky began to panic. She walked over to a girl who said she went upstairs. Becky, Lucas and Jack ran up the stairs. They searched every room. The walked down the landing and opened the door to find some guy on top of Martha. Lucas and Jack ran over and grabbed the guy and threw him on the floor. Martha was crying. Becky ran over and hugged her. Jack started to hit the guy. He stood up and ran out of the room

“That is a good move to make” Jack shouted at him

Jack looked at Martha. Becky stood up and left the room so Jack and Martha could be alone. He sat on the bed beside her.

“Martha, I am so sorry about this” Jack said

“No, don’t be. It was my entire fault” Martha sobbed

Jack hugged her. For the first time in ages, Martha felt safe. Jack made her feel this way. He looked into her eyes. Martha smiled. He leaned in and kissed her for the first time. Jack stood up and so did Martha. He held her very tightly. He would never ever let her go again.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 32

Jack and Martha both broke from the kiss. They smiled at each other. They stood up and walked out of the room holding hands. Outside, Lucas and Becky were waiting. They smiled when, Martha and Jack walked out.

“Finally!” laughed Becky

“Come on, let’s get out of here.” Lucas said

They all walked back to Jack and Lucas’ house.

“What movie do you want to watch?” Lucas asked

He turned around and on the sofa, Jack and Martha were kissing again. He turned to Becky and laughed

“Right, looks like our choice” Becky said and took out ‘The Notebook’. “I love this movie. I seen it after a few friends told me to watch it”

They put the movie on. After a while, everyone fell asleep. Jack's phone rang. He went over and picked it up and went into his bedroom.

“Yes? What is wrong, now?” he said

Chapter 33

A few weeks had pasted since Martha and Jack had got together. They were so happy with each other.

“My dad is going to see Shane again this weekend. Do you want to come over and watch a movie?” Jack asked

“Sure” Martha smiled

“Well, I will give you the key and you can over. I will be back home at half 6” Jack said handing the key to Martha

“Right, I have to go to the diner. Pick up a few things” Jack said “You go back to the house and wait for me”

“Ok, Jack…I love you” Martha smiled

“I love you too” Jack replied and went.

Martha walked back to the house. She opened the door. The house was a mess. That is what you get when you leave two teenage boys in a house on their own for a weekend. Martha thought. After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door. Martha looked at her watch. It was only 6.15. Jack was early. Martha opened the door. It wasn’t Jack standing at the door. It was Amy. Martha was taken back. Amy smiled.

“Hi Martha. Is Jack here?” Amy asked

“No, no he isn’t. Can I help you with anything?” Martha asked

“No. It is ok. I will call back later.” Amy smiled

“He is coming back in a few minutes if you want to wait?” asked Martha

“Ok” Amy replied and walked into the house.

They sat down and waited for Jack to come home. Everything had just become prefect. Martha and Jack had finally got together. And now, Amy just had to come back. What did she even want? Martha thought

“So, how are you?” Amy asked

“I am fine. Me and Jack are watching a DVD later” Martha said

“Oh, so you guys are together?” Amy asked

“Yes, six weeks today” Martha said

Jack knocked on the door. Martha stood up. She walked over to open the door.

“You have a visitor” Martha said to Jack

Jack walked into in the sitting room. Amy stood up.

“Amy” Jack said stunned

“Hi Jack” Amy smiled

Those phone calls are explained in this chapter :)

Chapter 34

Jack went over to Martha house. He knocked on the door. Martha opened it. Jack looked at her. She knew something was up.

“What is wrong?” Martha asked

Jack looked behind Martha. Beth and Becky were sitting behind them.

“Can we can in private?” Jack asked

“Sure. Come into my bedroom” Martha said

They walked into Martha’s bedroom and closed over the door. Martha sat on the bed while Jack walked up and down the room with his hands on his hand.

“What is wrong Jack?” Martha asked him

“Amy…is pregnant” Jack said

“What?” Martha said stunned

“Yes and she is sure that it is my baby” Jack said

“But, that is impossible! - ”

“How Martha? We happened three months ago and she is three months pregnant!” Jack yelled

“So you lied to me!” Martha said and started to cry

“What? What are you talking about?” Jack said annoyed

“I ask you that day in the restaurant had you ever slept with Amy and you said no! You lied to me Jack!” Martha shouted

“Martha…” Jack said trying to clam down

“Don’t ever try to justify what you have done!” Martha said as she stood up and pointed at him

“It is not like to be Ms Innocent either!” Jack yelled

“What? What is that supposed to mean? What have I done wrong, Jack?” Martha sobbed

“You knew about Shane. You knew he was my brother and you never told me” Jack said calming down. “That was why I was so annoyed at you a couple of weeks ago. Shane was rang me and told me. Then he kept ringing me and say had I said anything to you yet! So don’t you dare say anything to me about what I have done? It was none of your business anyway whether or not we slept together”

Jack and Martha looked at each other. A rage had taken over both of their bodies. They were so mad at each other. Jack left the room. Martha lay on her bed and cried. Becky and Beth both saw Jack storm out of the house. Becky ran into the bedroom and comforted her heartbroken sister.

“What happened?” Becky asked

“He got her pregnant!” Martha sobbed

“What? Who?” Becky asked confused

“That fat f*cking lying wh*re! Amy” Martha replied

“What? Pregnant! You mean Jack is going to be a dad” Becky said

“Yes! And now it is over between us!” Martha wept

“Martha, you need to understand that this happened before you got together” Becky said

“He lied to me! He said he didn’t sleep with her when she came here” Martha said

“Martha! He got her pregnant when you were not together!” Becky said

“So you are saying that, if Lucas got a girl pregnant, you wouldn’t mind if she came back into his life?” Martha asked

“I would be ok with it because it happened before I was with Lucas. And besides I would love to be a step mum or even a mum.” Becky smiled

Martha looked at her sister. Maybe Becky was right. Maybe she did overreact. But would Jack forgive her over what she did to him about Shane? She wondered

This chapter takes place while Jack is over at Martha’s house

Chapter 35

Jack had just left. Amy was sitting on the sofa. Smiling. She would get Jack back now. She was so sure of it. Amy went and made herself a cup of tea. The front door opened. Amy smiled and turned around. It was Lucas.

“Amy? What are you doing here?” Lucas asked

“I came to see your brother” Amy smiled

“Why?” Lucas asked

“Well, I am pregnant” Amy said

“What?” Lucas said shocked

“Yes, three months gone” Amy said

“Oh my god!” Lucas.

He sat down on the sofa.

Flashback….3 Months Earlier

It was the night Amy and Jack slept together. Lucas came home at 8 o clock that night. Amy was watching TV. Lucas sat beside Amy. They started chatting. One thing lead to another and they kissed. Soon they were in Lucas’s bedroom. After a while, they heard the door open. It was Tony. Lucas stood up and walked over to his bedroom and opened the door quietly. He saw Tony go into his bedroom and close the door. Amy got out of the bed and get dressed. She went back out into the sitting room and sat on the sofa as if nothing happened.

End Of flashback

Lucas thought for a second. Was she sure that the baby was Jack’s? Lucas looked at Amy. She smiled.

“Em, Amy…Are you sure about the baby?” Lucas asked

“Well, lets see, I haven’t had a period in three months and my stomach is getting bigger by the day” Amy answered sarcastically

“No, I don’t mean that. I mean about Jack being the father” Lucas said

“We used protection Lucas, don’t you remember?” Amy asked

“No, I guess I don’t” said Lucas still unconvinced

Amy smiled at Lucas. Was she going to get away with passing the baby of as Jack’s even though the baby was Lucas’? Lucas didn’t use protection. Jack did. But he didn’t remember. She knew one way or another that she would get Jack back, even if it meant passing a child of as Jack's even though it wouldn’t be.

Chapter 36

Jack walked back into the house. Lucas was very quiet and Amy couldn’t stop smiling. Jack went into his bedroom. Amy followed.

“How did she take it?” Amy asked

“Not well. Terrible in fact” Jack answered

“Jack, I am so sorry. I didn’t want to split you up.” Amy lied

“I know, Amy. But, there is nothing that we can do about it now. I mean, in a few months we will be parents” Jack smiled

“I know! I can’t believe it either” Amy laughed

“I guess I should tell my dad” Jack said worried

“Well, I guess so.” Amy answered “It is not like he doesn’t hate me or anything”

“Well, what will I do then?” Jack asked “We will be living here I suppose. You will get bigger by time. And then when the baby is born! What will happen then?”

“That is not what I was thinking, Jack” Amy said

“What do you mean?” Jack was so confused

“I have a lot of money. We can send up a home in the city.” Amy suggested

“Run away, you mean” Jack said

“We can tell you father eventually. I know a great little flat when we can stay. The rent is not so expensive either. What do you say, Jack? We can go now. Never have to look at this place again” Amy said

Jack looked at Amy. What would he do?

God! another short chapter!. Then next one will be longer! :P

Chapter 37

“Jack?” Amy said after a few minutes

“I can’t. I can’t leave this place” Jack said

“Why? What is so special is this place?” Amy asked

“Everything and everyone” Jack replied

“Jack, what about our baby?” Amy asked

“Dad is on his way home” Lucas said walking into the room

“Why?” Jack asked

“Shane is going away so there is no point on him staying there tonight.” Lucas answered

“Great! That way we can tell him” Amy smiled

“Tell him what? About the baby? Are you crazy? Don’t you think it is too soon?” Lucas asked

“No. It is not too soon” Jack answered “When dad comes home, I will tell him.”

“But Jack -”

“No, Lucas. He will find out. I will be telling him” Jack said

Chapter 38

At around 12, Tony arrived home. Lucas, Jack and Amy were in the sitting room.

“Hey boys! I am -”

He turned around and saw Amy sitting on the sofa. Amy smiled at him.

“Hello Tony” Amy said

“Dad, I need to talk to you” Jack said

“About?” Tony asked

“Em, I don’t know how to say it” Jack replied

“Well, come on. What is up, Jack?” Tony asked

“Amy is pregnant” Jack said

“What?” Tony said annoyed

“I am three months pregnant. Jack is the father” Amy explained

“Are you joking?” Tony asked

“No, dad. This is very much real” Jack answered

“I don’t know what to say” Tony replied

“What can you can?” Lucas said. Lucas walked out of the room with Amy

“Dad, I understand of you are annoyed. I am annoyed at myself getting myself into this situation. I wish I could turn back time and make it never happen” Jack said

“Well, what is done is done, son. Yes I am annoyed at you. But we can’t turn back time” Tony said “What are you going to do?”

“I want to stay here. Try to work something out with Martha” Jack replied

“Does she know?” Tony asked

“Yes, was not happy” Jack answered

“Well, Jack. I am not exactly trilled at this news. But I will support you and Amy and help you guys out.” Tony said

“What? You will?” Jack said stunned

“Yes, you are my son and I love you. If you ever get in a situation like this I will always be here for you know matter what” Tony said

“Thanks, dad” Jack smiled and hugged his father

Amy was listening to the conversation. She was so annoyed. This meant that they would be staying in the Bay.

Chapter 39

The next day, Jack went for a walk. He sat on the beach thinking about recent events that have happened in his life. Becky was walking into the Surf Club. She stopped when she saw Jack sitting on the beach. She walked down to him.

“Heya, Jack” Becky smiled

“Becky” Jack replied

“How are you?” Becky asked

“How do you think?” Jack answered

“Not good then?” Becky said

“I just can’t believe that I will be a father. And me and Martha are so over now.” Jack said

“Well, this doesn’t have to ruin your relationship” Becky said

“I wish it wouldn’t. I love Martha. I really do.” Jack said

“Well, talk to her!” Becky laughed

“I cant. This Shane thing is really getting to me” Jack said

“Did you know that Martha gave Sue and your dad a few days to tell you and Shane before she was going to because she knew how upset you would be” Becky explained

“No, I didn’t know that” Jack replied as he looked at Becky. He smiled

“Talk to her!” Becky said and laughed

“I will. I will give her a call now and tell her to meet me” Jack smiled

“Right, well good luck. Hope everything works out. Talk to you later” Becky said and stood up. Jack stood up all so and hugged Becky. She walked off up to the Surf Club. She walked past Amy. Amy was on the phone. Becky sat in the booth behind Amy. Becky started looking at the menu while Amy was talking on the phone

“I can’t believe it either, Sarah. He fell for it! I will have him back. I seriously cannot believe that me and Jack will be back together. I really didn’t think I would get away with the lie about the baby being his.”

Becky looked up. Amy had lied to everyone about who the father was. Amy started to laugh while Becky got more and more mad.

“Oh, I better be quiet. After all you never know who is listening” Amy said laughing

Chapter 40

Jack had called Martha. She was going to meet him on the beach. Jack thought over and over in his head what he was going to say. Martha walked down the beach. She saw Jack sitting down and walked over to him. Jack stood up and smiled at her.

“Hey, Martha. Thanks for meeting me here” Jack said as he went to hug her.

“Hi Jack” Martha said

“I am so sorry about what happened. I really am. I wish that it never happened.” Jack said

“I know Jack.” Martha smiled

“What? I don’t understand. You were so p*ssed at me yesterday” Jack replied confused

“Becky and I talked about it. I never realized by she speaks a lot of sense.” Martha laughed

“Yeah, she does. She is an amazing friend” Jack replied

“Jack, I am so sorry about the thing with Shane. I wanted to tell you when I found out but I had to give your father and Sue a chance to come clean first. It was only fair, I guess” Martha said

Jack grabbed Martha’s hands. He smiled and looked into her eyes. She returned the favor. Jack pulled Martha’s body toward as their lips met and embraced in a very intense and passionate kiss. After a while, Jack looked at Martha and laughed.

“I am so sorry! It was a huge mistake. I want to be with you…forever” Jack said “I love you, Martha Mackenzie”

“I love you, Jack Holden” Martha smiled.

The two held hands and walked up the beach to the diner. They saw Becky coming out looking as if she had just saw a ghost. Becky ran down to them.

“Becky, is everything ok?” Martha asked worried

“Amy…pregnant. Lying…” Becky said

“What? What is she trying to say?” Jack asked

“I don’t know, Jack. Becky, what is the matter?” Martha asked

“I just heard Amy on the phone…” Becky started to say

“Saying?” jack asked

“You are not the father of her baby, Jack. She just wanted to get back together with you.” Becky finished

“What? She was lying to me? So, who is the father?” Jack asked

“I don’t know.” Becky answered

“I think we all should go back to your house and wait for Amy to come back and ask her about this” Martha suggested

“Yeah, that is a good idea” Jack said “What were you doing in the diner anyway?”

“I was waiting for Lucas. I will give him a call and tell him to meet me and the house instead.” Becky said taking out her phone.

Updates will be very few days

I have exams soon

:(

Archived