My Love

Guest HeavenForbid

Chapter 21

The was sun starting to go down. Jack was sitting on the beach watching it when Martha saw him. She walked down to the beach and sat beside him

“Beautiful. Isn’t it” Martha said

“Certainly is! You would never get views like this in the city” replied Jack

“Yeah. You are right. So how are you?” Martha asked

“Good. Tired. Bad few days….but things are looking up.” Jack smiled at Martha

“What do you mean?” Martha asked

“Well, breaking up with Becky, fighting with my dad. Those kind of stuff. But now it all seems to be gone. The future looks good.” Jack answered

“Oh. What about that ex? Where did she go?” Martha asked

“She didn’t go anyway. She is staying with us” Jack replied

“And your dad is ok with that?” Martha asked

“Yup. Turns out that they day said she couldn’t stay, he was having a terrible day.” Jack answered

“Are you guys together again?” Martha asked

“Nope. But I am not really sure what might happen between us.” Jack said

Martha started to feel uneasy. She stood up and said to Jack “I better go. I will see you around, Jack”

“Bye. Martha” Jack said

Martha looked at him and walked off. It was hard for her to see him with Becky. But now he might end up with her ex again. What was she going to do? She really really liked him

Jack came home. Lucas and Tony had gone to bed already. Amy was lying on the sofa asleep. Jack looked at his watch. It was 10. He carried Amy into her bedroom and laid her on the bed. He pulled the duvet cover over her and stared at her. After a few seconds, he walked out of the room.

“Jack?”

Jack turned around and went back into the room. Amy had awoken.

“Hey” he smiled

“How did I get here?” she asked

“I carried you” Jack answered

“Thanks Jack” he smiled

“Are you tired?” Amy asked

“No. I am not. I am just going to go watch TV” Jack said

“Can I watch it with you?” she asked

“Sure” Jack answered

Amy got out of the bed and walked past Jack. They watched TV for a little while. Amy looked at Jack and smiled. She looked away but Jack had grabbed her face and kissed her. After a few minutes they broke from the kiss. Jack stood up and took her hand. They headed to Jack’s bedroom.

Preview: Will Amy and Jack regret the night of passion that they had?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 22

The next morning, Jack woke up. Amy was not in the bed with him. He searched the house looking for her. But couldn’t find her. Jack walked back into the bedroom and saw a note. It said;

Dear Jack…

I am sorry to leave you like this. I really do have feelings for you but I cant act on them. You have a great new life here and I don’t want to mess that up for you. That is why I have gone back to the city. I don’t know where I will go but I will let you know. I will be ok. I will miss you like crazy. This will not be the last time you will hear from me. Love Amy xxx

Jack reread the note over and over. He got dressed and went for a walk.

Becky was lying in her bed. Martha walked into the bedroom

“Got you a coffee” she said handing it to Becky

“Thanks, Martha” Becky replied

“No problem.” Martha smiled.

Martha sat on the bed. The next few minutes were silent. Martha and Becky hadn’t spoken to each other since the morning before when they had their row.

“Martha, I am really sorry about what I said” Becky said

“No I am. I know how much you liked Jack and I wasn’t thinking” Martha answered

“Martha, I still shouldn’t have said that really bitchy thing about Shane” Becky replied

The girls smiled.

“Friends?” Becky asked

“No…We are sisters” Martha answered

Preview: Tony and Sue tell everyone about Shane. How will the boys react?

Chapter 23

That night, Tony had arranged for Sue, Richard and Shane to come over. Martha came as well. Tony answered the door.

“Hello, Tony. This is Richard and Shane” Sue said

Richard and Shane walked past and Sue whispered “I have told Richard that you are in town. He is ok about it. Just worried about Shane.”

Jack and Lucas walked into the sitting room.

“What is going on?” Jack asked

“Sit down boys.” Tony said

“Why?” Lucas asked

Shane, Lucas and Jack sat down on the sofa. Richard, Tony and Sue stood on front of them. Martha sat in the armchair.

“Right…Well….Boys. We have to tell you something” Tony started

Shane, Lucas and Jack were so confused.

“Shane, Tony is your father” Sue said

“What? What are you talking about?” Shane asked

“Dad! What the f*ck is going on?” Jack yelled

“Calm down. It is a long story. I was having an affair with Sue and she got pregnant. Your mum knew about it. And before you say anything, I only found out it a few days ago.” Tony explained

Jack stood up.

“Anything you want -”

Tony didn’t get to finish his sentence. Jack punched him. The two got into a big punch up. Lucas, Shane and Richard all tied to stop them. Martha ran over and grabbed Jack. Jack flung in arm back and wracked Martha in the face. Jack realised what he had done. He immediately stopped hitting Tony and turned his attention to Martha. Everyone stopped. He got Martha so tissue and she seemed to be ok. After a while, things were sorted out. Jack was still annoyed at his father and knew very well that he would still be another in a few weeks time. Sue told Tony that Jack would just have to live with it. Sue, Richard and Shane left. Lucas and Tony went out to the diner. Martha was sitting on the sofa with tissue at her nose. Jack walked over. He kneeled down and was looking at her.

“Come here. Let me look at that again” Jack laughed as he touched Martha cheek.

“It is so not funny” Martha said and slapped him

“Oh you wanna play it that way” Jack smiled

Jack stood up and started to tiggle her. She started giggling and screaming.

“JACK! Stop….Please…Stop”

But Jack wouldn’t. She fell off the sofa and Jack was now standing over her. He looked into her. It was a prefect moment to just bend down and kiss her. After a few mintues, Martha turned her body and Jack fell. Now they were lying on the floor looking at each other. After a few minutes of staring into each other eyes, Martha stood up. Jack then followed her.

“I got to go.” She smiled

“Yeah.” He smiled back

“See you tomorrow, Jack” Martha repiled and got butterflies in her stomach.

“Bye.” Jack repiled

Martha left and Jack shut the door.

Preview: Jack lies to Martha. But about what?

Chapter 24

Over the following weeks, everyone was getting back to their studies. Jack liked his new school. It meant he could see Martha more often. He so badly wanted to kiss her but never found the right moment. Would he ever find that special moment? Becky also was getting on with her life. She was so over Jack. She was hanging around with Lucas and that seemed to be going great. They had started dating. On the other hand, Shane was now welcomed into the family. He was a Holden. Tony was always spending time with Shane. To catch up on what he missed. Jack, though, was still annoyed at Tony. He wouldn't be able to get over it too quickly. Wednesday morning arrived. All the students were at their lockers. Martha was talking to Jack and Lucas was kissing Becky.The last few weeks, Jack and Becky managed to put their differences aside and become friends.

“Do you reckon that you should tape them together?” Martha laughed

“Maybe…I think it would be funny. Oh here comes Mr Armstrong” Jack repiled and turned around to face his locker.

Brad walked down the hallway.

“Mr Holden. Ms Hunter. What have I and Ms Fletcher told you about swapping spit between classes?” Brad asked

“Sorry, Sir” they both said at the same time

Jack and Martha were laughing so hard that tears were coming out of their eyes. A girl walked up to them.

“Heya, Kerry” Martha said

“Heya, Martha. I am having a birthday party. Friday night. You guys wanna come?” Kerry asked

“Yeah, sure. Your house?” Becky asked

“Yeah.” Kerry said

The bell rang and everyone went to class.

After school, Martha and Jack went to the diner. Becky and Lucas went back to his house.

“I cannot wait until this party!” Martha laughed

“Yeah. Same here. Last party was great. That time I got with Becky” Jack replied

“Yeah and well…you know” Martha said

“Yes…I know. Can I ask you a question?” Jack asked

“Sure” smiled Martha

“Did you regret it the morning after” Jack asked

“Yes…I did. I always wanted my first time with someone who I loved and who loved me. But, with Shane, it didn’t feel right” Martha said

“I still can’t believe that Shane is my brother! And now my dad want all of us to spend time together!” Jack said

“Yup…It is strange” Martha laughed

Martha looked at Jack. There was an awkward silence.

“Can I ask you something?” Martha said

“Yes” Jack answered

“Did you and Amy ever sleep together?” Martha asked

Jack waited a while before he answered

“No…No. We never did” he lied

Preview: Shane and Jack have a row

Chapter 25

Jack left the diner and headed home. He had felt so guilty that she lied to Martha. Why did he do it? She wouldn’t have cared. Would she? Jack arrived at his house. Sue’s car was in the driveway. She and Shane must be here. Jack thought. He walked into the house. In the sitting room, Shane, Sue, Richard and Tony were talking. Jack walked toward his room.

“Jack!” called Tony

“What?” Jack asked annoyed.

“Come here and sit down.” Tony said

“I don’t want to. And I have a lot of homework” Jack said

“Homework can wait. This is family time” Tony smiled

“This is not family time. This is some screwed up sh*t!” Jack yelled

Jack walked out of the room and into his bedroom. He slammed the door. Shane got up and followed him into his room. He opened Jack’s bedroom door. Jack was lying on his bed reading a book.

“Hey mate” Shane said

“I am not you mate” Jack replied

“Ok. Fair enough. Hey brother” Shane smirked

“I am not my brother - ”

“Ah you see that is where you are wrong. We are brothers. You need to get used to it. Everyone else has seemed to take it well.” Shane said

Jack stood up. He was about two inches away from Shane. He wanted to punch him.

“Get out of my room” Jack said annoyed

“I know what this is about.” Shane smiled “Martha. You are p*ssed at what I did to her.”

“Get out!” yelled Jack

“Fine! Fine! I am going. Literally! I am leaving town. ” smiled Shane.

He stood in the doorway and looked at Jack. Jack walked over to the door and said;

“Thank god” and slammed the door in his face.

Chapter 26

Becky and Lucas were in the sitting room when Martha came home. Lucas left and Tasha and Beth walked into the room. She sat all the girls down.

“I have some news” Beth said

“What about?” asked Martha

“Tasha” she answered

“I am leaving town” Tasha said

“What? Why?” Becky asked

“I don’t want to stay here anymore” Tasha answered

“She will be living in the city. With her boyfriend” Beth said. She left the room

“What? Who? You don’t have a boyfriend!” Martha said

“I do! I have had one for the past few months, Robbie” Tasha said

“How come we never knew?” Martha asked

“Well! If the two of you were not so concerned on who will end up with Jack Holden then maybe you would have known!” Tasha yelled

Martha and Becky looked at each other and then stared at Tasha

“What do you mean by that?” Martha asked

“Well, Becky! You dated the guy for like a day! You spend days getting over him and Martha. He is single now and he doesn’t want you!” Tasha shouted

“What? What are you talking about! Me and Jack are - ”

“Martha! You know every well that you like him. You fancied the ass of him from the moment he moved here. He doesn’t want you! If he did, then he would have made his move already. I mean. He and Becky ended it and then the next day he was off sleeping with his other ex. Come on, Martha! Think! You never think!” screamed Tasha

Martha started to cry. She ran off to her room. Becky followed

“I am so f*cking glad she is leaving” Martha said

“It is ok, Martha. Don’t cry!” Becky said to her

“How can I? Tasha is right! If he liked me, he would of made a move by now” Martha sobbed

“That is not true, Martha!” Becky said “Maybe he is just scare to make a move”

“Why? Why would he be?” Martha asked “I wouldn’t back off. I like him too”

“Well, there is this party coming up. Why not flirt with him” Becky suggested

“You know what! I think I will. Becky, I can’t believe that you are ok with me liking you ex” Martha laughed

“Ah don’t worry about it! Did I mention that I used to fancy Shane!” laughed Becky

“Nope!” laughed Martha “You didn’t! But we are even now”

Martha and Becky hugged. Martha was glad that Tasha was leaving. She had been a total b*tch to her. After dinner, Robbie came around to pick up Tasha. Beth sobbed as she watched her daughter leave. Becky got up too and hugged her. Martha however sat down. Everything was ready.

“Goodbye, Martha” Tasha said

“Have a nice life” Martha answered

Tasha rolled her eyes. She walked out and got into the car. Tasha and Robbie drove off. Martha was bothered. She hated her sister and never wanted to see her again!

For all my readers! :)

Chapter 27

The next day, Jack woke up. Shane, Richard and Sue were in the house saying goodbye. Tony didn’t want Shane to go. They had only just found out about each other a while ago. Richard’s job transferred him to the city. Tony was able to come up and see Shane anytime he wanted. Tasha called Martha the next day. She said she was so sorry and that the reason why she was so annoyed was because Martha and Becky always seemed to be like best friends and Tasha was a bit jealous. Martha forgave her. They were on speaking terms again. Tasha also told her that, Jack was a fool because he had not made a move on Martha yet. Martha had decided that the party which was happening in a few days would be the time when she told Jack how she really felt about him. On Thursday morning, a day before the party, Jack called over to get Martha so they could walk to school together.

“I will be ready in a second. Let me get my school bag” Martha said as she opened the door to Jack

Martha went into her bedroom and got her bag and ran out to Jack. He was looking at his phone.

“What is wrong?” Martha asked

“Oh nothing! Just checking the time. Come on! We will be late” he said and put him phone into his pocket

“So what time will we be going to the party at?” Martha asked

“Oh…Em…I don’t know. Whenever really” Jack answered

“Say around 7 or 8 maybe. That will give me enough time to get ready” Martha laughed

“Yeah…That will be fine” Jack answered

“Why do I get the feeling that you are not actually listening to what I am saying and that you are just agreeing to everything I say?” Martha asked

“I am listening” Jack said annoyed

“Sorry.” Martha apologized

Martha and Jack walked into the building and into their class. At lunch, Jack disappeared. Martha was looking for him everywhere. He went around behind the school building and took out his phone.

“Heya. What do you want?” Jack asked.

Chapter 28

Jack hung up his phone. He went around the front of the building and saw Martha. He went over to her.

“Where were you?” Martha asked

“Oh…Bathroom” Jack lied

“Oh okay. Why don’t we go to the beach for lunch?” Martha asked

“Actually…No. I think I might just go home. I am not feeling well” Jack said

“Ok…Well. I will talk to you later then” Martha smiled

Jack walked out of the school gates. Martha walked over to Becky and Lucas who were sitting on the grass.

“Where did Jack go?” Becky asked

“Oh, he went home. It isn’t feeling well” Martha said

“Oh right” Lucas said “Maybe I should go after him”

“No…Don’t! Just let him go and lie down for a while. We will go and see him after school.” Becky said

“Ok…After school. I just hope that he is okay” Martha said

After school, Lucas and the girls went back to his place. Jack was lying on his bed. Martha walked into the bedroom

“How are you feeling?” Martha asked

“Ok.” Jack answered

“I was thinking, why don’t we go to the diner and get a muffin?” Martha asked

“I am not hungry” Jack replied

“Ok…” Martha said

“Martha, can you just please leave me alone” Jack asked

“Yes…Sure. I will see you tomorrow. At the party” Martha said “Are you coming to school?”

“Nope. I don’t think so.” Jack asked

“Ok…Well at the party then” Martha said

“I don’t think I will go” Jack said

“Why? I thought you were looking forward to going!” Martha said

“Yeah…I was. But I don’t fee l like going now” Jack said starting to get annoyed

“Ok…Well, I will go. I will talk to you later” Martha said and walked out of the room.

Martha ran out of the Holden’s house and into her house. Becky followed her while Lucas went into Jack’s bedroom

“Heya, I just saw Martha running out of the house. Is everything ok?” Lucas asked

“I am fine” Jack lied

“No! Jack you are not! Try me! What is up?” Lucas said

“I got a phone call today…” Jack started

“From” Lucas asked

Over at the Hunters’, Martha was sitting at the kitchen table. Becky was sitting beside her.

“What did I do?” Martha sobbed

“Nothing! Seriously! Nothing!” Becky answered

“I must off. He was so annoyed with me” Martha wept

“Martha! Listen too me! You did nothing to him” Becky said

“I did. I know I did. Why would be annoyed at me” Martha asked

“He wasn’t only annoyed at you. It is probably just because he is not feeling well and you are being paranoid.” Becky said

“Yeah…I didn’t!” Martha smiled “I have to get him to go to that party tomorrow night”

“Why don’t you guys not go and have fun…alone?” smirked Becky

“Maybe. I will ask him tomorrow” Martha smiled

Back over at the Holden’s. Lucas was stunned at what Jack just told him

“I can’t believe it!” Lucas said

“I know!” Jack replied

“And she knew?” Lucas said

“Yup and never told anyone!” Jack said annoyed

This is really short! Sorry :(. Next chapter will be longer :)

Chapter 29

The next day, Jack didn’t go to school. Lucas, Becky and Martha all walked ot school together

“How is Jack this morning” Martha asked

“Em…Fine. He should be ok for tonight” Lucas said nervously

“That is good then.” Martha smiled

They all walked into the school and went to there first class for the morning. After school, Lucas went home. Jack was in the sitting room

“Where is dad?” Lucas asked

“City. To see Shane” Jack said

“Jack it was so hard today!” Lucas blurted out

“Did you say anything to anybody?” Jack asked

“Nope. I didn’t. I wouldn’t.” Lucas said

“Thanks Lucas. Right, I am going to go to this party” Jack said

“Right. I am going to go and get ready” Lucas said and went into his bedroom

“What time are we getting the girls” Jack asked

“About 7” shouted Lucas.

“Ok” Jack replied

Jack went into his bedroom and got ready as well.

Chapter 30

Lucas and Jack walked over to get Becky and Martha. Becky and Lucas walked ahead of Jack and Martha. Martha looked at Jack;

“Are you annoyed at me?” Martha asked

“Why would I be?” Smiled Jack

“Well, I don’t know. It was just you were not in the best of mood with me yesterday or the day before that” Martha explained

“Listen Martha. I was not annoyed at you! Now, can you just drop it?” Jack said

“Sorry” Martha said

They walked to the party, but didn’t say anything to each other. They all walked into the house. Becky and Lucas went straight over to dance. Jack sat down. Martha sat beside him.

“Do you want to dance?” Martha asked

“No…” Jack answered

“Ok, would you like a drink?” Martha asked

“No…” Jack answered again

“You know what Jack! This is ridiculous! It you are not annoyed at me them so be so f*cking p*ssed at me!” Martha said annoyed

Martha got up and walked off. She found the nearest bottle of vodka and went upstairs. She went into one of the bedroom and started to drink in. She heard the door open

“Oh, sorry”

Martha looked around. Standing there was a young man.

“Oh…It’s ok…Come on in” Martha smiled

“Drowning your sorrow?” he laughed

“Yes! I hate boys! That are stupid” Martha said

“Well, not all of them” he smiled

“Yes…Not all of them” Martha smiled

Martha looked into his eyes. He leaned in and kissed her. For the next few minutes each kiss got more and more passionate. He forced her down on the bed and he got on top of her. He started to undress her. She tied to push him off but he was double what she weight. And he was way to strong. Even though, Martha was drunk, she knew exactly what he was going to do to her.

Archived