My Love

Guest HeavenForbid

Chapter 41

Becky, Jack and Martha went back to the Holden’s home. Jack and Martha sat on the sofa holding hands. Becky sat on the armchair. Lucas arrived home.

“What is going on?” he asked

“It is Amy” Becky said

“What about her? Is she ok? Is the baby ok?” Lucas asked

“She is fine. But, I heard her saying that the baby was not Jack’s” Becky said

“What?” Lucas said nervously

“Yeah, she was lying the whole time. I can’t -”

Amy walked in the house at that moment. She walked into the sitting room. Everyone was looking at her. She looked at Jack and Martha. They were holding hands still

“Hi. What is wrong here? Martha and Jack, you guys back together! That is great” Amy lied

“Yeah, and we are very happy.” Martha said annoyed

“Ok, seriously! What is up with everyone? Have I don’t something wrong” Amy asked

“Why don’t you tell us all what you are playing at?” Becky snapped

“What is that meant to mean?” Amy asked

“That I am not the father of your baby!” Jack said

“What are you talking about?” Amy said

“I heard you in the diner saying that you couldn’t believe you hadn’t gotten away with lying about the baby’s father” Becky replied

“What? I…”

“Don’t even bother! Why don’t you just tell us who the father is?” Martha said

Tony walked into the house. He saw everyone in the sitting room

“What is going on?” Tony asked

“She lied about Jack being the father of the baby” Martha said annoyed

“What? Who is then?” Tony said stunned

“That is what everyone wants to know!” Becky said

“Fine! Fine! Yes, I lied! But so what! I did it for love! I love you Jack” Amy said

“But, I am with Martha and I love her not you!” Jack said annoyed

“But, you said I was your first love” Amy said sadly.

“Yes, you were my first. But not my last. Martha is my last. I love her so much.” Jack said as he smiled at Martha. She smiled back

“Just, say who the father is” Becky snapped

“Fine! The father is …-”

“STOP!” Lucas shouted

“What was that for?” Tony asked

“I am” Lucas said

“What?” Jack said stunned

“I am the father of the baby. We slept together just before you did, Jack.” Lucas said

Martha turned around and looked at her sister. Tears formed in her eyes. She burst into tears and ran out of the house. Lucas went to go after her. But Jack stopped him

“I will go after her” Jack said and walked out of the house.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 42

Jack ran after Becky. She was a fast runner. She ran down to the beach. She stopped and fell on the ground and started sobbing.

“BECKY! BECKY!” Jack yelled

He ran over to her. He gave her a hug.

“It is ok! Becky, it is ok. Everything will be ok” Jack said

“No, no it will not” Becky wept

“It will, Lucas never meant for this to happen” Jack replied

“But, he will be a father” Becky said “With her..”

“I know what it is like. But, really you will have to forgive Lucas for this. Like you got Martha to forgive me.” Jack said

“I cant! It is to hard” Becky sobbed into his shirt

“Listen to me, Becky. Please. Do this for Lucas. Can you imagine how hard this is for him? He is going to be a father at 16 years old. He needs all the support that we can give him” Jack said

“I love Lucas. I really really do.” Becky said

“Then you know what you have to do. Come on. Let’s go” Jack said

Becky stood up. She smiled at Jack. He looked at her and they hugged. They both walked up to the house. Amy was sitting on the sofa with her hands on her head while, Martha and Tony were thinking about what will happen. Lucas was looking at Tony, hoping he would say something, anything to him. But Tony didn’t say a word. Nobody had said a word since Becky and Jack left the house. Jack opened the door and walked in. Becky ran over to Lucas and hugged him.

“Right, we all really need to talk about this” Tony said putting his hands on his head

“I want nothing to do with that baby” Jack said annoyed

“And you wont” snarled Amy

“Excuse me! Don’t talk to my son like that in this house! This is our home not your’s” Tony said to Amy

Amy stood up and looked at Tony. Martha and Jack looked at each other and left the room. They had nothing to do with this. Becky and Lucas sat on the sofa. Amy sat in one armchair and Tony sat in the other. An awkward silence filled the room for a few minutes. Tony begun to speak

“Do you parents know?”

“No” Amy answered

“Well, you will have to tell them” Lucas said

“I cant! I really cant” Amy said as tears said rolling down her cheeks

“Amy, you mum and dad loves you know matter what mistakes you have made.” Becky smiled

“Thanks for that Becky.” Amy said looking at her “Even though, Luc is the dad, I want you to be apart of this baby’s life”

Lucas and Tony both stared at Amy and then at Becky

“I would love to be apart of your baby’s life” Becky replied

“I am willing to support you, Amy. I will be here for you” Lucas said

“It is important to know, that you will always have support of us, Amy. If your mum and dad don’t want to know well then, I have no problem with you living here until you are finished your education” Tony explained

“Thanks Tony” Amy said

In Jack’s bedroom, Martha and Jack were lying on the bed together. Jack was stroking Martha.

“I am glad it all worked out in the end” Martha said

“Yeah, so am I. I am so happy that I will not be a father for another few years” Jack said with relief

“Yep, we can get on with our lives now. I love you Jack” Martha said

“Martha, I love you too and I always will” Jack said

Martha looked at Jack. She leaned in and kissed him. It was a prefect moment that wouldn’t ever be ruined by anyone or anything. They got up off the bed and walked out hand in hand to the sitting room where everyone was chatting away. Jack sat down and grabbed Martha. She sat on him and smiled. Martha leaned in and kissed Jack. It was the happiest moment so far in their relationship.

The End

Comments

Archived