My Love

Guest HeavenForbid

Chapter 11

The next morning, Martha woke up feeling terrible. She wasn't ready to sleep with Shane. She had been so stupid. She got dressed leaving him in bed. Downstairs, Becky and Jack were asleep side by side on the floor. He had his arms around her. Martha looked at them. She opened the front door and slammed it after her which caused Jack and Becky to wake up.

“Morning!” Jack smiled

“Heya.” Becky replied

Jack kissed her on the cheek. Becky turned around to face him and then he kissed her again. This time on the lips. They both laughed and they got up. Jack made her a cup of tea. After Becky drank it, they headed home.

“Call for you later” he said

“Sure” Becky replied

She kissed him and then opened her front door.

“So you want to go out later tonight?” he asked

“Like a date?” she smiled

“Maybe…” Jack replied

“Sure I would love to!” she answered and walked into her house. Jack went into his house. Lucas was sitting on the sofa watching TV while Tony was ruining around the house looking like a lunatic.

“I am late! I am so late!” he said

“What is up with him?” Jack asked Lucas

“Late for work and he can’t find the keys of the gym” Lucas replied

“Found them! Thanks anyway for looking Lucas” Tony said and headed out the door. Jack looked at him

“Did he see you sitting there?” Jack asked

“Nope” laughed Lucas

“Ah. I see! Did you have fun last night?” Jack asked

“Yup. You?” Lucas asked

“Yes.” Jack smiled “It was a great party!”

“What are you so happy about?” asked Jack

“Nothing” lied Jack

“Wait. I saw you with Becky! Are you guys…..”

Jack looked at his brother. He knew what happened. They watched the TV.

Tony ran to the gym. He was 20 minutes late. On the way there he bumped into Sue.

“Oh hi” he said to her

“Tony right?” she said

“Yes.” Tony replied “I really have to go. I am late for work”

“Ok Goodbye, Tony. It wouldn't be the first time you walked out on me”

Tony stopped. She remembered him. He turned around.

“So how’s life, Tony?” Sue asked “How long has it been?”

“A long long time!” Tony answered

“You left me! You made so many promises to me. Like, one you would leave you wife! But, No! You never did. Now you have two lovely boys with her. How is she? I must meet her. You know! Hi, I was your husband mistress. Oh about sixteen years ago!”

“She is dead. She pasted away a few months ago. Cancer” Tony replied sadly

Sue was stunned. What was she meant to say? She shouldn’t have said that. She

felt terrible.

“Tony. I am…am so sorry!” Sue said

“It’s ok, Sue. It was a long time ago. She was pregnant with my sons. I couldn’t leave her.” Tony said

“Yeah....you would never leave her after you ofund out she was pregnant. Please. Let me make it up to you. Let’s say. The diner. Coffee? 6ish” she offered

“Sure” smiled Tony

Preview: Tony meets up with Sue in the diner. Will Becky and Jack’s date go according to plan?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 12

Tony locked up the gym. He headed over to the diner. Sue was already there. He sat down beside her.

“Sorry. I am late.” He said

“No problem.” smiled Sue.

“What brought you to the Bay?” Tony asked her “You seemed like you always wanted to stay in the city.”

“Yes. I know. But people change. I couldn’t believe it when I saw you. Why did you come to the Bay?” Sue asked

“It was hard to stay a the house will lived in after my wife died. She spent her last few weeks there. Didn’t want to die in the hospital. So the doctors let her go home but visited her everyday. She was so brave. She was fighting it for nearly a year when she pasted away” Tony said as her cried to cry. It was the first time that he was able to talk about it before.

“Tony, I am really really sorry.” Sue replied

“Oh. It’s ok. I have my sons to keep me going.” Tony said “What about you? Husband? Kids?”

“Yes. I have been married for 15 years. And I have a son, Shane” Sue answered “Oh, here he comes now.”

Shane walked into the diner with Martha He walked over to he mum and Tony.

“Mum, can I have money?” he asked

“Yes. Here is 20.” Sue said giving him 20 dollars

“Thanks. Love you. See you later” he said and walked away.

“Seems great! How old is he?” Tony said

“16” smiled Sue

“Ah. So you got pregnant and then got married? ” Tony said

“No.” Sue replied

“What? I am really confused” Tony laughed

“Tony, Shane is your son.” Sue said

Jack went over to collect Becky. Martha opened the door. They were talking for a little while, when Becky came out.

“Is this ok?” she asked

“Yes. Come on” Jack said

They left the house. Martha slammed the door behind them. She was so jealous of Becky. Jack blindfolded Becky. They walked to the park where Jack had a picnic ready. He told the blind fold off. Becky gasped. It was lovely. Jack took out some food out of the basket. After they finished, the lay next to each other on the dress. It dark now and the stars were out. They looked up at the sky at the stars. Becky got up and so did Jack. Jack packed away everything.

“Ready for the next part?” asked Jack

“What? The date is not over?” smiled Becky

Jack and Becky walked onto the beach. There was a man who a dozen roses. The man handed the roses to her. He left and the sat on the beach in each others arms. Becky was so happy. Nothing could ever ruin this moment. After a while, Becky and Jack headed home.

They looked up at the sign. It read:

“Summer Bay 1 mile”

The driver continued driving and headed for Summer Bay. Meanwhile, the passenger couldn’t believe what happening.

Preview: Who is this person? Will Tony tell Lucas and Jack that they have a brother?

Chapter 13

“Thanks.” Said the passenger.

The taxi drove off leaving the person in Summer Bay. She walked up to the Holden’s’ house and knocked on the door. Jack went and opened the door.

“Amy!” he said surprised.

“Hi Jack” she replied “Can I come in?”

“Sure. Come on in.” Jack said. “What are you doing here?”

“I need your help, Jack. I have nowhere else to go.” Amy said

“Why? What is going on?” Jack asked worried

“Well, when we broke up. I started to date this guy. He was horrible. He would hit me and stuff. I started going out all night and drinking and smoking pot. Mum and dad were not pleased when they found out. They said that if I didn’t clean up my act and stop this they would throw me out of the house. I tried to stop. I really did. But, I couldn’t not with my boyfriend around. I told him what my parents’ said and he didn’t care. I tired breaking up with him, but he didn’t listen. There was nothing else I could do. So I was still hanging around with him and his loser friends. My mum found out earlier today that I still was. She was not happy. We got into this big row. She called me a failure and everything. She told me to leave the house. So I packed up my stuff. I asked her where I would go. But she said that she didn’t care. This was the only place where I could go, Jack. To be with you.” Amy started to cry. Jack comforted her. She sobbed into his shirt.

"Well. My dad isn’t here right now. But I am should you could stay here for a while.” Jack said

“Thanks you, Jack.” Amy smiled.

“Right well, I will get you settled into the spare room. Just down the hallway. I will be in, in a second” Jack said

Amy left. Lucas walked into the room.

“You will never guess who is here?” Jack said to him

“Who?” Lucas asked

Jack walked down the hall and into the spare room. Lucas was stunned and he asked why she was here. Jack explained to him. Amy got settled and went to bed. It was a long day. The boys were watching TV when Tony came home.

“You tell him” Jack said to Lucas

“No, you tell him” Lucas replied

“You tell him” repeated Jack

“TELL ME WHAT?” shouted Tony

The boys were taken back. They never heard their father raise his voice before. It was very scary.

“Amy, Jacks’ ex is staying in the spare bedroom after being kicked out of her house” Lucas said and ran out of the room.

“What?” Tony asked confused

“She had nowhere else to go, dad” Jack said

“Why was I not informed about this?” Tony asked

“Well when she arrived you were not here” Jack replied

“She can’t stay here. No. No way!” Tony said

“Dad, please! She has nowhere else to go” Jack begged

“Jack, Why did she come here? Out of all places?” Tony asked

“I don’t know dad. She was kicked out of her house by her mum.” Jack said

“She can stay for the night. And that is all. Tomorrow she is out of here!” Tony said and left the room.

Jack sat down on the sofa, while Amy was behind the wall listening to the conversation Jack had with Tony. Where would she go? What was she going to do?

Preview: Jack has a row with Tony.

Don't hate me after you this chapter

Chapter 14

Amy woke up the next morning. When she went into the kitchen, Tony, Lucas and Jack were eating there breakfast.

“Would you like anything to eat?” Jack asked

“Oh…No thanks. I will let you finish” Amy said and walked off to her room

“Amy! You don’t have to leave” Jack said

“Nah. I will come back when you finish.” Amy smiled

“Amy It is fine - ”

“JACK! WILL YOU F*CKING JUST LET HER GO!! IF SHE DOESN’T WANT TO EAT WITH US SHE DOESN’T HAVE TOO” Tony shouted

“What the f*ck is wrong with you!?!?” yelled Jack “You have been a moody pr*ck ever since you came home last night”

“Jack! Don’t ever speak to me like that!” Tony said

"F*ck off!" Jack yelled and started to walk out of the room

"Jack! Come back here now!" Tony shouted

"Why? What the f*ck are you going to do about?" Jack

"You are grounded!" Tony roared

"Dad! You have always been sh*t at giving out punishment! Mum, was the good one at it" Jack shouted

"Jack!" Lucas shouted

"No! Lucas don't bother. Whatever had made you into a bad mood forget about it. And don't take it out on us. It is not our fault!" Jack shouted and left a stunned Lucas and and Tony at the table.

Jack went into Amy’s room. She was packing her things.

“What are you doing?” Jack asked

“Sorry, Jack. I have to go” Amy said

“Why? No - ”

“Jack. Your dad doesn’t want me here.” Amy replied

“Says?” Jack asked

“He did…Last night. When he came home.” Amy answered

“But, where will you go?” Jack asked

“I donno yet. But somewhere” Amy said

“Amy! Don’t! Please!” Jack begged

“Why, Jack? Why? There is nothing here for me - ”

Jack grabbed her and kissed her. Amy didn’t stop. She had never really gotten over Jack. In her mind she knew she should off stopped but in her heart she couldn’t. Jack pulled away. He looked in Amy’s eyes and realised what he had done. He ran out of the house.

Preview: Becky meet’s Amy.

Chapter 15

Jack went to the cliffs. He was thinking about Becky. It was only a kiss. But still. He knew that he shouldn’t off done it. Amy spent the afternoon looking for him. She eventually found him and went up to talk

“I am sorry, Amy” Jack said “I have a girlfriend now. Her name is Becky”

“I wondered why you ran off.” Amy replied

“I don’t know what I am going to do. I know it was only a kiss. I can’t lie to Becky. I have to tell her” Jack said

“There really is no need to do that. I mean, I am out of here now. For good. So it will never happen again.” Amy said

“I told you, you don’t have to go. Please” Jack begged

“Listen! You dad doesn’t want me here. He really doesn’t and I can understand why. I mean, me and you have been though a hell of a lot of things. But your dad, he never understood why we were together. My bus leaves at 6. I am going to be on that bus.” Amy said

“I will meet you there. I have to go and see someone.” Jack said and left.

Amy went back to the house. She got the rest of her things. She opened her purse. A picture fell out. It was the first picture of her and Jack together. She stared at it for a while. Someone knocked on the front door. Amy went out to see who is was.

“Hi….Is Jack here?” Becky asked

“No.” Amy replied

“Ok…Do you mind me asking who you are?” Becky asked

“I am Amy” she replied

“Ah…The ex! I am his girlfriend” Becky smiled

“Oh! Well it is nice to meet you! Would you like you come in? I am sure he will be home very soon.” Amy said

“Sure why not” Becky answered and walked into the house

Jack walked across the beach. He ran into Martha who looked a little upset.

“Martha! Are you ok?” Jack asked

“Yeah. I am fine.” Martha said

Jack stared at her. She wasn’t fine. He could see tears forming in her eyes. Martha put her head down so Jack couldn’t see her cry.

“Do you want to get a coffee?” Jack offered “And you can tell me what is wrong”

“Sure.” Martha said lifting her head up.

“Come on now! Wipe away those tears” smiled Jack

Martha laughed. Jack put his hands on her face. He stared at her while gently rubbing her cheek. Jack realised what he was doing and quickly took his hand off her face. They reached the diner.

“So what is this all about?” Jack asked

“Shane” Martha replied

“Ah….The boyfriend! What is up with him?” Jack asked

“He is being an *sshole!” Martha said annoyed

“Why?” Jack asked worried “What has he done?”

“Well…Ever since we got together my mum and sisters hate it. He was to good for me! He comes from a wealthy family. The mum didn’t make it obvious that she hated him. She would always make smart comments about what he was wearing. Like if he had designer sunglass and if I have ones that I bought for 5 dollars or something. Shane, after a while, started to notice it. I think he realised that he was too good of me and well earlier he dumped me.”

“Oh Martha! I am really sorry! I really am!” Jack replied

“That is not all….” Martha started to say

“What? There is more?” Jack asked

“Yeah….My sister Tasha told that he uses girls for sex….he dumped most of his other girlfriends a few days after they slept together for the first time. And well, we slept together, at the party” Martha said ashamed

“Martha…I am really sorry. Is this anything I could do?” Jack asked

“No. Not really. I guess, I really loved him and he didn’t feel the same way about me” Martha said

“If there is anything I can do, just let me know” Jack said

Preview: Tony has a chat with Amy. Will she stay or will she leave the Bay?

Chapter 16

Amy and Becky were sitting in the sitting room waiting for Jack to come back. It was over an hour now. Amy looked at her watch. It was coming up to 5 o clock.

“Well, It looks like he had disappeared” Becky laughed

“Yeah” Amy replied

“I think I should go. Dinner will be ready very soon. Will you please tell Jack to call me when he gets home” Becky asked

“Yeah I will” Amy said

Becky walked to the door.

“It was nice meeting you” she smiled and left. Just and Becky left. Tony walked in.

“Sorry, Mr Holden. I am just getting ready to go to the bus stop” he said

“Amy. I am very very sorry about what I said. I wasn’t having a very good day. I am sorry” Tony said

“It is ok, Mr Holden. I will be out - ”

“Wait. No! You don’t have to go if you don’t want to. You can stay here if you like. . I didn’t mean what I said” replied Tony

“Really, Mr Holden” Amy smiled

“Yes. It is no bother. And please call me Tony. Listen I have to go out. But I will be back in a while. Remember you don’t have to go.” Tony repeated.

Tony left the house. Amy sat on the sofa thinking about what she would do.

Martha and Jack talked for a little while. They both left together, but went in separate directions. Jack went to the bus stop while Martha went to the Surf Club to pick up a drink for the dinner. Martha walked out of the Surf Club. As he walked home, she noticed Tony and Sue on the beach. Tony handed her what looked like a big sum of money. She wondered what was going on. Jack looked at his watch. It was nearly 6 o ‘clock. He ran the rest out the way. He arrived at the bus stop. The bus was already diving up the street. Was Amy on it?

Preview: Did Amy leave? Will Martha say anything to Jack about what he saw on the beach?

Chapter 17

Jack went home. He didn’t get to stay goodbye to Amy. He also never managed to get to see his father. He was going to ask could she stay. But he ran into Martha and he knew because of what was going on, that he couldn’t leave her alone. Jack went into the sitting room. He went into the spare bedroom to make sure Amy didn’t forget anything. She hadn’t. All her things were gone. Tony came home and started to cook the dinner. It would be ready for another half and hour so Jack went over to see Martha. Becky opened the front door

“Where the hell have to been all day?” she said annoyed

Martha was sitting on the sofa. She looked up at Jack, who was staring at her, and then she looked at the TV again.

“We need to talk” Becky said to Jack and the dragged him be the arm and into her bedroom. She slammed the bedroom door shut. Jack could see that she was annoyed at him

“What is the mat - ”

“I met you ex, Amy today! Didn’t think to tell me.” Becky shouted at him

“Becky! I refuse to talk to you the way you are! Came down and I will explain” Jack said

“I am calm” she Becky fuming

“That is not a calm face! It looks like you eyes are about to come out of her head!” replied Jack

“Right! Will this do?” Becky asked as she tired her best to calm down

“Yes. That is perfect!” smiled Jack

“Right I want and explanation. Why is she here?” Becky asked

“Right. Basically, she was kicked out of her house” jack said

“That is the only reason I am getting!!!” snapped Becky

“Well if you are like that then yes” yelled Jack

“Do you yell at me!” roared Becky

“You know what, Becky! Call over to me when you have calmed down. I refuse to talk you to like this! You are like the f*cking antichrist! I am expecting your head now to start spinning around!” Jack shouted

He walked out of the bedroom fuming. Martha watched as Becky ran after him and starting slapping him. He turned around and grabbed her.

“Don’t you ever hit me like that EVER AGAIN!” he roared into her face and left.

Becky burst into tears. She ran into her bedroom and Martha followed her. Outside on the porch, Jack realised what he had done. He fell against the wall and started to cry. What had he done? After a few minutes he arrived back to his house. Still, annoyed, he walked into the house and slammed the front door behind him.

“HEY! Jack!” Tony said

“Don’t dad! I just had a big fight with Becky” Jack said and sat down

Tony served up the food and the all sat down.

“What was it about?” Lucas asked

“Amy. I am just glad she is gone.” Jack said

“Why?” asked Tony

“Well, she wasn’t happy about her staying here, so well, I am glad she is gone. It will be the best for all of us.” Jack replied

“Have you guys broken up?” Lucas asked

“Well, after tonight, I think so yes. But I donno really. I am sorry about what I done to her” jack said

“What did you do?” asked Tony

“Well I told her she was like the antichrist and that I was excepting her head to start spinning around. She wasn’t very happy about that because well she ran after me and started hitting me. I turned around and roared into her face don’t you ever do that to me again and walked out” Jack said

“What? Are you crazy?” Tony asked stunned

There was a knock on the door. Jack got up and answered it. While walking over to the door he replied to his father

“Well, dad. No I don’t think I am - ”

“Any food left for me” asked Amy.

Preview: Is it really over for Becky and Jack? Martha makes a shocking discovery.

Chapter 18

The next day, Martha woke up. Becky was sobbing. Martha got up and went over to her to try and talk to her about it.

“Becky, it is ok. Don’t cry.” Martha said

“I can’t Martha. I really can’t.” she sobbed

“Me and Shane broke up yesterday and I am not crying” Martha replied

“Well, you weren’t not in love with Shane. I could see myself spending the rest of my life with Jack.” Becky snapped

“Excuse me, Becky. I did love Shane!” Martha said annoyed

“Well, Shane was not a great guy like Jack. He treated you like sh*t!” Becky said

“You know what Becky! Shane was a great guy. A great boyfriend. Yes, fair enough, sometimes he didn’t treat me well, but I didn’t take notice of that because when he was treating me well, he treated me like a princess.” Martha yelled and walked out of the room.

Amy walked into Jack’s room. She was awake and sitting up in her bed reading a book.

“Good book?” Jack asked

“Yeah” Amy replied

“What are you doing today?” Jack asked

“I really have no idea!” laughed Amy

“Well, I have to go get some school supplies, as I am starting back on Thursday. You can come with me” Jack asked

“Sure. Why not” Amy replied “Oh! I meant to say it to you last night. Becky called around”

“I was speaking to her. We broke up” Jack said

“Aww….Jack I am really sorry, Why?” Amy asked

“Nothing important. I was actually going to go over there to see if I could sort things out. But I don’t know” Jack said

“You should, Jack! Becky is lovely and I am sure she is thinking the same thing.” Amy smiled

“You know what, you were always a good agony aunt!” laughed Jack

“Why thank you!” Amy replied

“Well, I am going to get dress and go over and see her. I will be back in a little while” Jack replied “You be ready so we can go to Yabbie Creek”

Martha was very upset with Becky. She didn’t know how Martha felt about Shane. Nobody did. Nobody saw the amazing ways that he treated her. Everyone always looked at the bad side of him. Yes, he had made mistakes but everyone does. Martha walked pasted the diner. She looked at the sea and noticed Shane's mum, Sue and Tony. Tony gave her what appeared to be money. Just like what happened yesterday. Martha was worried. She didn’t know what to think. She started to walk down to them.

“Right. That is all of it” Tony said

“Thanks, Tony. I always…Hello Martha” Sue smiled and quickly put the money in her bag.

“Hello Sue, Tony. What is going on here?” she asked

“What do you mean?” Tony asked

“I saw you give her money there a second ago and also the other day!” Martha said

“I have no idea what you are talking about” Sue lied

“Cut the carp, Sue. You have always been a sh*t liar.” Martha said annoyed “What is going on? I will tell, Richard, your husband and the boys if you don’t. What is going on? Why are you giving her money?” Martha asked

“Martha, It is none of your business!” Sue said and left. Tony walked with her

Something fell out of her bag. She went and looked at it, It was Shane’s birth cert. She looked at it and thought, why would she have this. Then she looked at the fathers name; Tony Holden.

Preview: What will Martha do with the birth cert? Will Becky and Jack get back together?

Chapter 19

Martha was still in shock. She didn’t know what to think. How did this happen? Where Tony and Sue together? Does Shane know? Does Richard know? So many questions were going around in her head. She was so confused. She went back to her house. Nobody was home. She placed the sheet on the table and looked at it. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Martha folded the sheet and put it into her pocket. She went on opened the door

“Jack” Martha said

“Heya, Martha. Is Becky around?” Jack asked

“Em…No, Jack. Haven’t seen her since a few hours ago” Martha answered

“Oh…Ok..What have you doing today?” Jack asked

“Oh…Nothing much really. Got up, had a fight with Becky, saw -”

“Saw...” Jack replied confused

“Saw a mate from school. Haven’t seen her in a while” Martha lied

“Ah….Right. Well I better go. If you do see Becky, tell her to call me. We need to talk.” Jack said

Martha closed the door. She went into her room and waited to make sure Jack was gone. Then she went out again. She needed to see a few people.

Jack and Amy went to Yabbie Creek. They did all there shopping together and went to get something to eat.

“Did you talk to Becky?” Amy asked

“Nope. Wasn’t in her house.” Jack replied “I told her sister, Martha to tell Becky to call me”

“Well, I hope everything works out” Amy replied

“So do I” Jack said “I really like her.”

“But not love?” Amy said

“Well. I am sure that if we were together for a long time we would be in love. But we were only together for two days. So no, I didn’t love her. There was only one person in my life that I have loved” Jack said and smiled at Amy

“What is her name?” asked Amy knowing what the answer would be

“Jessica. That girl that was in our math’s class” laughed Jack

“What?” said Amy confused. She thought that Jack was going to say her as they were together for two years

“Joke! It was you, Amy” Jack said

They looked at each other. Were there still feelings between them? They had their food and headed home. On the way, Becky called Jack

“What do you want?” Becky snapped

“I just wanted to say sorry.” Jack said

“Listen, Jack. You said a lot of horrible things to me last night - ”

“I just wanted to say sorry and that I wanted to try and give us another go. But it looks like you don’t want to. So goodbye, Becky” Jack said and hung up on the phone. Amy slapped him

“That was so mean!” Amy said “Jesus! Do you ever consider the girls feelings”

“Guess not!” Jack said annoyed

Preview: Martha meets up with Sue.

Chapter 20

Martha arrived at the diner. Sue was there. She sat in the booth where Sue was. She was rooting in her bag for something.

“Hey Sue” Martha said

“Oh Hello Martha” Sue said

“Looking for something?” Martha asked

“Em…Yeah…A credit card” lied Sue

“Really? So you wouldn’t be looking for you son’s birth cert there?” Martha said coldly

“What?” Sue said looking up. Martha had put the piece of paper on the table

“What is going on?” Martha asked

“Where did you get that?” Sue said

“The beach. Must of fell out of your bag.” Martha said

“I have to go - ”

“We need to talk, Sue.” Martha said

“Later.” Sue replied

“Aren’t you lucky that didn’t fall into the wrong hands.” Martha said

Sue sat back down and said “Right! What do you want to know?”

“Everything!” Martha said

“I can’t say anything here.” Sue said

“Just answer the questions” Martha said “Were you together when this happened?”

“No…We were having an affair” Sue said ashamed

“Do Richard and Shane know who the father is?” Martha asked

“I told Richard about the affair. So he knows. But no, Shane doesn’t know that Tony is his father” Sue said

“What about Jack and Lucas? Do they know that they have a brother?” Martha asked

“No. Tony hasn’t told them yet. But his wife knew about the affair and they stayed together for the boys because his wife was pregnant when she found out” Sue answered

“What about you?” Martha asked

“I got pregnant. But I only found out that I was about six weeks after the affair ended” Sue replied

“I can’t believe this! Shane and Jack are brothers!” Martha said

“Martha! Please. Don’t say anything to the boys. Tony is going to be telling Jack and Lucas very soon and I will be telling Shane and Richard”

“You said Richard knew!” Martha snapped

“He does…But he doesn’t know Tony is back in town” Sue said

“Sue, I am giving you until Friday to tell, Shane. If you don’t I will. It is not fair on Shane thinking that Richard is his father.” Martha said

“I know, Martha. I will tell him. I promise” Sue said

Preview: Will Jack and Amy’s friendship turn into something more?

Archived