We Will Always Be Together

Guest ~Rosey~

Story Title: We Will Always Be Together

Type of story: long fic (10 chapters?)

Main Characters: Rachel, Emma and someone new..

BTTB rating: G

Genre: Drama/Romance

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: None

Summary: Rachel finds new love...

I kinda deicded to scrap the old fic, because Irealy didnt know where iwas going with it..

Now to this new fic...

We Will Always Be Together

I must have taken my wrong medication today :P Because I really dont know how on earth I wrote this fic, and what I've done, because as most of you know I'm a really big Rachel/Kim fan...

So here goes. Please review and tell me if you think I should continue. sorry this chapters soo short but I wanted to get it up before I go out

Chapter 1.

(song lyrics at the begining are the song "We go together - Grease")

We will always be together. We will always be together.

The lines of that amazing song ran through Rachel’s head. That was the song that had been sung at her and Kim’s wedding. 6 months ago, to this day had been the happiest day of their lives. Now, there was nothing left. Rachel and Kim had broken their marriage off about 2 weeks ago. They were sick of all the fighting, and now Kit was pregnant, and Kim was the father. Rachel couldn’t take it any longer, Kim was being pulled between the 2 girls, and all because of a one night stand in the bush.

In the time that they were married, they had 1 kid, Emma. She was 1 year of age, and was learning to talk. She was a pretty bright kid for her age. She knew how to walk and so far all she could say was ‘no’, which of course, she said all the time if Rachel wanted her to do something. Rachel knew that Emma wouldn’t know what was happening if she moved out and left her with Kim, so she took Emma with her. Kim came home from work one day and found both of them gone, along with a note, and a set of signed by Rachel divorced papers.

Kim got annoyed. He threw the papers and the note across the room and went out with his car keys, on a mission to find Rachel.

He stormed up to the diner flat, knowing that she will be there she live in there before they got married, and Leah hadn’t sold it to anyone else yet. Kim ran up the stairs and knocked on the door.

“Rachel, I know you’re in there. Come on, open up” He ordered.

“No I’m not. I’m not going to be hurt by you and kit any longer. And I don’t want Emma to put up it any longer. Now go away.” She replied, and kissed Emma on the head

Kim walked off in a rage. He was furious with Rachel. But if she wanted to have it this way, then fine. He’d sign the divorce papers and send them to wherever they were supposed to go. He got in his car and drove home. He walked into the house, picking up the divorce papers from where he had thrown them. He unfolded them, and something fell out. It was the wedding ring. Rachel had had on since they were married. And now it was sitting there in front of him. This was the time that Kim really knew it was over.

He put his signature on the divorce papers and sealed them in the envelope that Rachel has supplied him. He walked down, in the brisk cold weather to the post box, hesitating before putting it in. and then quickly let it drop it. He walked back home, it was getting late. He made a cup of coffee, drunk it and the fell asleep on the couch. He couldn’t bear not sleeping in a bed with no one else.

Back at the diner flat, were Rachel and Emma were staying, Rach was just about to put Emma to bed

“And then they lived happily ever after” Rachel had just finished reading a fairytale to Emma, who was now half asleep. It was late at night, but Rachel wanted to read to her mind off things.

“Goodnight Sweetie.” Rachel said, kissing Emma on top of the head.

“Don’t let the bed bugs bite”

“No!” Was all Emma replied with

Rachel then found her own comfort, in the bed she used to sleep in before she was married. It felt like the past had come back, that the last 6 months had been forgotten about. After a lot of tossing and turning, getting up to check if Emma was okay thinking about going to work tomorrow, and where to leave Emma, she finally fell asleep

The sun shone through the windows and the birds chirped. As Rachel began to stir, she could hear the waves crashing against the beach. She thought of last night’s evens, and the fact she had work today. She could hear Leah opening up the diner downstairs. Thank god she didn’t have to do the early shift as work today, otherwise she would have been extremely late.

She looked over at the clock radio beside her bed; it read 7:30 am.

“Works starts at 8:45” she thought to herself.

“Better get up” She said aloud.

She got up and went to check on Emma, who was fast asleep. Gently she kissed the little girl on the head. She knew she was too young to work out what was going on.

She left Emma to go sleep for abit more, and walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast. She had taken Emma shopping the night before, because they didn’t have any food left in the house. She heard Emma crying from the other room, she was properly wondering where Rachel was.

Rachel walked in and saw her almost standing up. She picked her out of her crib and kissed her on the top of her head.

“Good morning darling,” Rachel said, “did you have a good sleep?”

“No!” was the reply that Rachel got from her beautiful one year old.

1 hour later

Rachel walked downstairs; she was really just trying to forget about last night. She was trying to be happy, for everyone, and the fact that she had work today and everything, she just wanted to try her best. She saw Leah, walking back into the kitchen from just serving someone. Rachel was smiling, like everything was normal. But Leah knew everything wasn’t,

Rachel walked up too her, and hugged her best friend, grinning from ear to ear.

“You haven’t heard…have you?” Leah questioned Rachel

“Heard? Heard what?” She replied

“Look Rachel, there’s no easy way to tell you this, and I would have told you last night but it was late and I didn’t want to disturb you … Kim’s dead” she finished off.

I think you just made my day worse :P

Good writing, great storyline. I think the story is mean to be quite emitonal, so maybe you should make sure it stays that way, as sometimes you wrote it really emotional, and then sometimes you made it seem, sort of...relaxed?

but yeah its pretty funny :P Emma :lol:

As i said LOVE the plot :)

keep it up.

update sooon!

Thanks for all your comments. I was plannig to get an update today but this damn History assignemnt (due tomorrow) has taken me all day (even though I've been distracted by watching All saints on DVD)

I'm aiming fir tonight, but if not tomorrow night... :)

Archived