We Will Always Be Together

Guest ~Rosey~

I need to stop promisisng when I will update. Sorry guys, I've just been really busy with school. But it ends on Thursday for 2 weeks so I will update then. I was going to do tonight but it would only be a small chsapter....

Thankies :D Heres a short update.. al my brian can handle tonight :P

Chapter 2

Rachel stood there. Shocked. She wasn’t really sure what her best friend had told her. After all the happiness, all she had just been through, the only words she heard was Kim and dead.

“He’s…what?” Rached asked, confused.

“He died last night. He overdosed on sleeping pills, after getting drunk.. Apparently it happened right after he was talking to Kit…” Leah was cut off

“KIMS DEAD?!” Kit shouted from the front counter. The two girls didn’t know that why they had been talking, Kit was standing there.

Leah and Rachel looked at each other. They didn’t know what to say. Rachel let go of Emma’s hand and walked over to Kit. The 2 girls hugged. Kit didn’t know what to say. She was supposed to be having a baby soon and the dad had just died. Kit ran out of the diner, crying. Rachel was going to run after her but she had to get to work and she realised she still had her daughter in there.

“Come on sweetie, we’ll go back upstairs. Leah, I’ll be down soon,” Rachel told her daughter, then looked at Leah.

“No Ma…ma” Emma said

Rachel was shocked. She also wasn’t sure if she had heard right. Did Emma just say something other then No? Rachel looked at her daughter

“Darling, what did you just say?” she asked

“Mama” the cute 1 year old replied.

Tears came up to Rachel’s eyes. Ever since Emma could speak or walk, all she could say was No, and she had finally said something else. This called for a celebration. For once, Rachel wanted to put Kim out of her mind. And she was determined to do so. She didn’t really give a stuff that Kim had gone and killed himself. That choice was something he made him self.

Rachel walked back up the diner stairs, cradling Emma in her arms. She unlocked the door and went to make a phone call to work, to announce she wasn’t coming in as she had to mind her daughter. The hospital didn’t mind. They already had a agency nurse working and there wont that many patients.

Rachel and Emma walked back down to the diner and sat down. Rachel wanted a coffee and Emma wanted milk. Leah took their orders and came back a few minutes later. 5 minutes later, a cute looking guy walked through the door. Rachel was speechless. He was tall, gorgeous and everything a woman could want. He walked up the Rachel and asked her if the seat next o her was free. She sat there with her mouth wide-open, dribble running down. She soon realised, closed her mouth and said yes. He laughed and sat down, trying to make conversation.

“So..Whats your name” the man asked,

Rachel jumped in her seat. She wasn’t expecting him to talk to her

“I’m Rachel. Who are you?”

“Hugh. I’m a newcomer to this town.”

“Nice name. That’s great. This town is so lovely most of the time) and cosy. Anyway my daughter is getting fidgety. Come around to my place anytime. I live just upstairs.”

“Thanks for the offer. Cya round. ”

We all saw it coming...he's just a depressed loner. :P I'm kidding....:P

“No Ma…ma” Emma said

Awww..... *wiped tear away from eye

He was tall, gorgeous and everything a woman could want.

If women want tall men, my brothers have no chance.

She sat there with her mouth wide-open, dribble running down.

Would he be a bit freaked out, then? :P Lovely, Rachel. Just the kind of scene that Amy should act out.

She didn’t really give a stuff that Kim had gone and killed himself.

Aw, how lovely.

Ever since Emma could speak or walk, all she could say was No, and she had finally said something else.

She's doing better than me, and I've already turned 11....although, my word I say happens to be 'cookie'. No surprises there.

Looking forward to the next chapter!!

Awww, Emma's so cute.... Lol, I have to agree, about time Kimmy decided to cark it. Talk about dying in style :P

And I loved Rachel's expression about Hugh. That part was brilliantly written. :)

Excellent update, Rosey. :)

Archived