Paul Rosie Frazer

Guest Natteh

I can't believe people still like him,how long can he continue to use people,especially woman,before people get sick of it...I liked him to begin with but now i'm just sick of him doing the same crap over and over.

Anyway,I like Frazier and Rosetta as a couple,i hope they get back together eventually,though it wouldn't be a soap if it happened straight away.

Paul and Izzy belong together, Lyn belongs with one of the Joes.

While I think Frazer belongs with Rosie, I have to side with her in their most recent argument: after he revealed that he'd been planning to seduce her for her family connections, she has every right not to trust him. Maybe she shouldn't have assumed the worst about Janae kissing him, but he should realize that he has a bit to make up to her.

I like Rosie and Fraiser both as characters, but I'm not fussed about whether or not they get together. I'm happy for them to be friends, or enemies, or lovers, or all three at different times. Either way, they have good scenes.

Paul's still a good character, despite being stuck in a rut since the plane crash. I wish they'd give him more to do than hiding and plotting. I liked him hanging out with Ned. It showed a more vulnerable side that craves positive attention (ie, a friend to play with), even if he's still doing negative things to get it. I'm so disappointed that Dylan didn't go back to him, I think it would have turned Paul around and got him back on the road to good. The love of a woman like Rosie isn't what Paul needs to be human, it's the love of a son that won't turn on him.

I think its time we saw Paul cares about someone again, for real. The ‘real’ Paul is still there surely, I mean when he spoke with Lil about Helen that time, and when he first arrived back he was a schemer but he still had some sort of real feelings going too.

Archived