Paul Rosie Frazer

Guest Natteh

I think its time we saw Paul cares about someone again, for real. The ‘real’ Paul is still there surely, I mean when he spoke with Lil about Helen that time, and when he first arrived back he was a schemer but he still had some sort of real feelings going too.

His feelings are there, he's just consciously supressing them. Like with Dylan, he wanted to help him and his family because he genuinely cared. But then Dylan turned on him - badly - and Paul told himself (and Elle) that it was his vulnerability, his ability to care and feel, that almost got him killed. Paul's slipped back into paranoid survival mode, which is understandable, but getting a little stale from a viewing standpoint. I just want him and Dylan to make up :(. I think any chance they had for that is well and truly gone though, and sadly, I think Paul's chance for salvation may be gone with it. I hope they do find some other way to bring him back though (preferably not a flimsly romance, but a real relationship, maybe developing a healthier, stronger one with Elle). I love Paul, and I don't want him to get old.

• 4 weeks later...

Frazer :wub:

He has re-sparked my interest in Neighbours. I love his comic timing-it's spot on. And he and Rosie are a great couple. They just really fit, or something. And that is a surprise for me, becasue usually Neighbours couples make me cringe.

So, yeah, long live Frosie. Most of all, long live Frazer! :wink:

Archived