Dom's Creations

Guest ~Dom~

Yes. It's me!! *waves arms around so people notice me*

Thanks Liska, Abi and Cal! :) Glad you like them. Thanks for taking the time to comment. Giving love to all of you, especially Liska since you want it so so much! *blows love around the forum*

Here are some H&A icons.

321.png322.png323.png324.png325.png326.png

327.png328.png329.png330.png

comments = love

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. It's me!! *waves arms around so people notice me*

Thanks Liska, Abi and Cal! :) Glad you like them. Thanks for taking the time to comment. Giving love to all of you, especially Liska since you want it so so much! *blows love around the forum*

Here are some H&A icons.

321.png322.png323.png324.png325.png326.png

327.png328.png329.png330.png

comments = love

These are stunning, Dom! Your colouring is gorgeous. My faves are #1, 3 and 4. Wonderful cropping as well. I also saw your Johnny avs in the request thread. They are great too. There was a brush on a couple of them ... do you still have it? If so would I be able to get it from you? :)

*Takes the love that Dom send me* :D

That update is great! You have this style, and I love it. Favorites are 1th, 3th, 6th and 8th.

And I also saw your Johnny artwork in the request thread. They were great! I see again that style of you in those icons, and that style makes them great.

322.png323.png324.png325.png

comments = love

:o!

:wub: Gorgeous colouring! :D Amazing work.

Could I please save the first two Aden avs? I'll credit and upload (of course). :)

EDIT: Just noticed how much I love the Geoff one aswell... :P may I save that too?

Your recent Icons are just fantastic... I love them all! Your colouring is amazing and so unique!

Can i please save and use the second Aden icon... will definitely credit you if i upload.

Can't wait to see more. Love your work. :)

Archived