Some stuff I have made

Guest lillbeeizzy

Thank you so much guys, I really appriciate your opinions! <3

Here are some VERY old 100x100 icons of Tasha/Tasha & Robbie. Newer icons coming soon!

(5th icon is made using the awesome Emma's banner turtorial, just cropped and made into an icon! I've unfortunately lost the original banner I made. :( )

haa01.png1.pngHAA122.pngHAA123.pngHAA125.pngHAA127.pngHAA193.pngHAA190.pngHAA191.pngHAA216.pngHAA307.pngHAA308.pngHAA39.pngHAA75.pngygsdz.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of my favorite couple, Indi and Romeo! Next batch will be of some of my favorite couples over the years, Belle & Aden, Amanda & Peter, Tasha & Robbie, Mattie & Ric ++. And some of my favorite friendships, like Kim & Robbie, Dani and Haley, Mattie and Cassie etc. Feel free to come with requests! :)

01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png

06.png07.png08.png16.png09.png

10.png12.png13.png14.png17.png

19.png20.png18.png15.png11.png

Thank you so much you! <3 And sure Dingo, I can - there's two in this post, but I'd love to make more. I struggle to find good photos/caps of them though, know any places where I can find some that will work for graphics?

This batch features some of my favorite HAA couples. This is batch #1 out of about 5, hope to have the next up tommorow already! Definitly not my best ones, but I'm not feeling too creative today unfortunately. But I hope you'll like some of them!

00.png01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png06.png07.png08.png09.png10.png11.png12.png13.png14.png

Archived