Some stuff I have made

Guest lillbeeizzy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much everyone! I truely appriciate your comments. New icons will up shortly, been having some photoshop issues lately :)

Amazing three batches of icons!

I really love your creativity and colourings plus it's good to see some classic characters in your icons. :)

Wow, thank you! And I'm from Norway lol, we're years behind australia. Hence the focus on older characters! And I love making graphics of my favorite characters throughout the years, so expect a lot of classic characters in here tehe. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much everyone! I truely appriciate your comments. New icons will up shortly, been having some photoshop issues lately :)

Amazing three batches of icons!

I really love your creativity and colourings plus it's good to see some classic characters in your icons. :)

Wow, thank you! And I'm from Norway lol, we're years behind australia. Hence the focus on older characters! And I love making graphics of my favorite characters throughout the years, so expect a lot of classic characters in here tehe. :)

Awww I look forward to your classic character icons - nice to look back on all the characters that have featured on the show over the last 25 years. I'm intrigued to see your own selection of favourites - I know that I have my own favourites. :wink:

Archived