Some stuff I have made

Guest lillbeeizzy

Thank you :)

Yeah i will link, but im making some of the other caracters to so i will post a link when im done whit all of them, thats easier :) But im just finished making some new ones, here they are:

2eo8j8j.jpg4chu5qq.jpg2n7k1m8.jpg

Im working on some banners, but Im not shure if I will post them today, I need to get to bed soon school starts really early tommorow :(

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you guys!! :D Im using textures a friend of me and I made a while ago, I can post them here if anyoe want me to, but I need to ask my friend first;)

Here are some more ( These are deffinately my worst ever, but maybe some of you will like them lol ):

4g62own.jpg44647xk.jpg2l9odbl.jpg4dmewd1.jpg2eb94t3.jpg4h7tats.jpg

By the way, im getting tons of pm from people asking if they can use my avatars, and the answear is offcourse YES :D Just please credit me, and not hotlink :)

First i would like to say that my english is not to good, becuse im from Norway, but I`ll try:

I just though i would like to start this, so people could tell me what they think :)

Most of my post`s will be of Isabel Lucas aka Tasha since she is my favourite actress and

i have already got over 100 of her :rolleyes:. If you vae any request`s to who i should make some stuff of, tell me but i dont promise to make all of them, but i will try :)

Please tell me what you think, and it is 100% okey to be honest i dont mind!

My first 3 icons i made on photoshop:

309sbvt.jpg2eozp09.jpg46zcyko.jpg

My next post will not be of Isabel ( I think ) :)

They're all stunning, but these 3 are absolutely beautiful!!

Archived