Love at First Sight (by baby gurl) - comments

xxgulcanxx

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww poor martha, i dont really like tony in this fic but i guess he doesnt know whats going on till now! hey wasnt this baby gurls fic at one stage? lol maybe im imagineing things lol :P update soon

it is my fic but i unfortunatly have mocks soon so i SHOULD be revising but i can't be bothered. :P any way i will start updating now and yes so will sian coz i need help.lol xx

i agree with anna i dont liek tony in this fic lol :P

well great update xsianx :) poor martha i feel soooo sorry for her and this may sound dumb but what are MOCKS???? lol

and yay your going to start updateing again not that sian isnt doing a wonderful job anyways though :)

xoxox

lol with me you get one crap update a month but with miss F (new name :) ) you get loads of brilliant updates.

Mocks are exams to prepare us for the real exam at the end of the year or they can be a test and the grades put in your report (Well that what they did in my school)

lol with me you get one crap update a month but with miss F (new name :) ) you get loads of brilliant updates.

Mocks are exams to prepare us for the real exam at the end of the year or they can be a test and the grades put in your report (Well that what they did in my school)

LOL your updates arent crap sian i love them :):D:) well i think i went over board on the smiles lol (not to self: never do that again!!!!)

o and thank you for the mocks thingy over here we call them revision tests i think lol :P

my first update in hw long???!!! it will be up 2morrow definatly. i wasn't going to post it but emma some how thinks its good so far i how ever disagree! as i told emma on msn my writing skills are going crap so i have warned you now if your going to read it tomorrow its a risk!!!!

any way hopefully i will bother to post it but if i dont then ahhh well! xx